Abington, MA

Beaver Brook Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2009
Great teachers. Great enrichment programs. I like everything about this school. Never have I felt that they didn't have my children's best interests in mind.

Beaver Brook Elementary School

Posted October 02, 2008
My son is in the 1st grade at the ecc. he also went to kindergarten there and we have had the best experiences. His teachers have been fantastic. The programs are up to date and they have many differant enrichment programs throughout the year. Safety is a big focus. I couldn't ask for more from them! The staff shows it truly cares about the kids and that they enjoy working with them.

Beaver Brook Elementary School
1 Ralph G Hamlin Junior Lane, Abington, MA  02351
Last modified Beaver Brook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaver Brook Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top