6-8 & Ungraded
Andover, MA

Posted November 25, 2013
Two years ago my kids were new to this school. My kids received a great help from their teachers and students to be part of school. We are so glad to moved to Wood Hill School disctrict.

Posted July 23, 2013
I disagree with the poster who commented that there was racism. Wood Hill is incredibly diverse; and I've noticed nothing in regards to shopping or cliquiness regarding race. That's just foolish. The school is great, the teachers are strict but encouraging and nurturing. We love our experience here.

Wood Hill Middle School 1

Posted June 24, 2013
This school is full of racist girls and boys who are very judgmental because you do not shop at the stores they shop at! This school has no rules when something happens because they all cover eachother when something is wrong. All the teachers are snobs like the students and they do not accept Spanish people! Which is wrong because they think everyone in the world is white! Also they think everyone who's Spanish is a sped!

Posted December 18, 2011
A wonderful school that my children love attending. There is no other school they would rather go to.

Wood Hill Middle School 4

Posted December 16, 2009
This school is extremely fun with hands-on and amazing teachers and learning style. However, a routine schedule sometimes gets a bit boring.

Wood Hill Middle School 4

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted April 05, 2008
This school uses the expeditionary learning style, every lesson is hands-on and the kids get a much better understanding of the materials as a result. The teachers are superb and the kids are so kind to one another. I really recommend that you enroll your children in this school. Your kids will learn way much more as a result!

Wood Hill Middle School 0

Posted March 25, 2008
This school is very awesome because the teachers help me alot and we get to play a game against the teachers everytime we have a long vacation.Also all the teachers are really fun and energtic.I think its alot worthful to go to this school.

Wood Hill Middle School
11 Cross St, Andover, MA  01810
Last modified Wood Hill Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wood Hill Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top