Bad
Good

We are very pleased with the results of the school and teachers leadership. Our son has been learning a lot and the after programs the school provides is Awesome !!! We so happy to have our son in one of the best school district .

Two years ago my kids were new to this school. My kids received a great help from their teachers and students to be part of school. We are so glad to moved to Wood Hill School disctrict.

I disagree with the poster who commented that there was racism. Wood Hill is incredibly diverse; and I've noticed nothing in regards to shopping or cliquiness regarding race. That's just foolish. The school is great, the teachers are strict but encouraging and nurturing. We love our experience here.

This school is full of racist girls and boys who are very judgmental because you do not shop at the stores they shop at! This school has no rules when something happens because they all cover eachother when something is wrong. All the teachers are snobs like the students and they do not accept Spanish people! Which is wrong because they think everyone in the world is white! Also they think everyone who's Spanish is a sped!

A wonderful school that my children love attending. There is no other school they would rather go to.

This school is extremely fun with hands-on and amazing teachers and learning style. However, a routine schedule sometimes gets a bit boring.

This school uses the expeditionary learning style, every lesson is hands-on and the kids get a much better understanding of the materials as a result. The teachers are superb and the kids are so kind to one another. I really recommend that you enroll your children in this school. Your kids will learn way much more as a result!

This school is very awesome because the teachers help me alot and we get to play a game against the teachers everytime we have a long vacation.Also all the teachers are really fun and energtic.I think its alot worthful to go to this school.

Last modified Wood Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.