Bad
Good

best school.... best teachers..mrs crowley in 5th grade is possible the best teacher on the planet..I have had 3 kids go all the way through and I've had not 1 complaint

I am currently 13 and an honor student at Wood hill, another top school in Andover. My experience at Sanborn was great with the staff all being very kind and helpful. Whenever you walk down the hall somebody says hi. I got a very good education and everything that I learned there I will never forget, due to the fun, hands-on approach to learning. I was never really challenged in class, so all of my teachers gave me a little more challenging material, seeing how much They noticed I love a good challenge. With the material that I learned there, I have still gotten to this day advanced in every subject of the MCAS( the standardized test for the state). Overall I will always miss Sanborn but my six years of education will be with me forever.

My daughter just started the Kindergarten. The PTO is so effective. Our parent become more familiar with school everyday. The teacher does great job to get kids interested in Science and Reading.

Warm, nurturing environment, family like atmosphere. Ample opportunities for extracurricular activities, very active and involved PTO. The new principal is never too busy to address/resolve even the smallest of issue. My children blossomed in this environment.

Last modified Henry C Sanborn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.