K-5 & Ungraded
Andover, MA

Posted February 17, 2012
best school.... best teachers..mrs crowley in 5th grade is possible the best teacher on the planet..I have had 3 kids go all the way through and I've had not 1 complaint

Posted February 06, 2012
I am currently 13 and an honor student at Wood hill, another top school in Andover. My experience at Sanborn was great with the staff all being very kind and helpful. Whenever you walk down the hall somebody says hi. I got a very good education and everything that I learned there I will never forget, due to the fun, hands-on approach to learning. I was never really challenged in class, so all of my teachers gave me a little more challenging material, seeing how much They noticed I love a good challenge. With the material that I learned there, I have still gotten to this day advanced in every subject of the MCAS( the standardized test for the state). Overall I will always miss Sanborn but my six years of education will be with me forever.

Posted October 27, 2010
My daughter just started the Kindergarten. The PTO is so effective. Our parent become more familiar with school everyday. The teacher does great job to get kids interested in Science and Reading.

Posted November 04, 2009
Warm, nurturing environment, family like atmosphere. Ample opportunities for extracurricular activities, very active and involved PTO. The new principal is never too busy to address/resolve even the smallest of issue. My children blossomed in this environment.

Posted July 17, 2006
If you are looking for a warm loving enviorment to send your child, this is the perfect school. We love having our kids at this high performance school, the staff is outstanding and the test scores really prove why Andover is a top ranked school district. The class sizes are small and the principal really stands behind his school and his students. Sanborn is a gem!

Henry C Sanborn Elementary School
90 Lovejoy Rd, Andover, MA  01810
Last modified Henry C Sanborn Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry C Sanborn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top