Arlington, MA

Posted February 07, 2015
Wonderful community of kids and teachers in a great neighborhood! Our kids are really happy here after transitioning out of the city. Great new principal.

Posted May 21, 2014
I love this school. I think the teachers make a very good effort to help students. The children love their teachers. I have my two grand children there and my older one went there also. The teachers make it interesting to dig into the most difficult courses and do not make the children nervous about testing . Also the security is very good.

Posted September 17, 2009
great kids, great teachers, beautiful neighborhood school in walking distance from home!

Posted August 14, 2009
I have not been impressed with this school either. I agree that Ms.J and Ms. Farese are great teachers. However, third and fourth grades were totally focused on the test scores. The curriculum was uninspiring and students as personalities did not matter.

Posted June 09, 2009
Not that great of a school. The teachers are rude and don't stop other children form harassing my child. Dallin is a good school, but needs to pay more attention to the students.

Posted June 12, 2008
I have been involved with this school for 4 years and have been VERY impressed with the school.

Posted February 15, 2008
Dallin is an excellent school with caring faculty and administration. The school is brand new, so the budget is a bit tight, but they definitely planned for the future. Mrs J is a long time Arlington favorite. Anyone lucky enough to have her as a teacher will never forget her.

Posted April 17, 2007
We are new this year, but have not been impressed with the teachers or curriculum at the Dallin. Our [student] is having a terrible year with a dull, impatient teacher and a very boring, uninspiring and unchallenging curriculum. Our first grader is having a better year, with a first-year teacher, who is very on the ball and ambitious, though unseasoned. There is much parent involvement, which is great. From our limited experience this year, we are considering changing schools based on the poor academic challenge for our son.

185 Florence Avenue, Arlington, MA  02476
Last modified Dallin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dallin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top