9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Arlington Catholic is amazing! I transferred here form Arlington High School, and couldnt be happier! The academics are far superior, the teachers are wonderful, and i have made many friends. I am so glad i came here and know i will be way better prepared for college than i would have been if i stayed at the public HS.

All anyone at this school cares about is sports, teachers do not go out of there way to help students at all. When Teachers have great athletes in there class treat them very differently they are given less work and higher grades. If you are lucky enough to be the star of a team you will be the most popular and be able to easily go throught If not be ready for teachers who could care less about you, and a administrative office who is very uninvolved. Drinking and praying is a large problem. Students also preform many inappropriate acts at dances with one another. Just save your money don't bother going to this school. As myself being student coming from public school I can say I got a much better education at my public school. And will be switching back next year.

This school is AMAZING! My children are receiving an excellent education and truly enjoying high school. The teachers are great and I so appreciate this wonderful experience for my kids!

It is just like a public school. There is no involvement of the teachers with the students, no extra effort is put in to make sure that the student delivers as per his/her potential. Quality of teachers is substandard, so is the administration. The 4 years a child spends in high school are the most important for them in their development, so any time spent in this school may set the child back forever.

The most important fundamental of a school is the education. Arlington Catholic surpassed our expectations. The teachers and guidance office stupendous. The teachers inspire and motivate their students to excel and accept the challenge. The guidance counselor and especially the director of guidance are a wealth of information. They are extremely involved in the student s academic advances, and become an advocate when it comes to the college process. The downside is the administration. The principal is standoffish and hides in his office if he sees a parent in the hallway. They make a big deal about rules and hardly ever follow through with discipline. The Athletic Director is deplorable. He is the hockey coach too. He is cold, heartless and rude. If you are a spectator watching a hockey game you can hear his foul language and outrageous treatment to his players. You need to hold yourself to your seat so has not to go over and call him out on his bullish behavior. Ironically, he was recently presented with a high moral award which is absurd. All in all our children succeed quite well in college, academically and socially despite the shortcomings of the school.

I am a former student of Arlington Catholic. Although I had to work hard to keep up my grades, AC prepared me for college. The teachers are there for you, and they really do want you to succeed. Because of AC, I get to go to my dream college, and have been very successful!

AC has prepared my son for college. He has learned to take notes, study and be prepared. All the students and teachers are motivated to be their best. He did great on the SATs. The gradebooks online report keeps my son and us up-to-date on homework assignments, projects and grades. The guidance department is outstanding. AC is a college preparatory school and my son is well prepared!

I couldn't have asked for a better school to prepare my young adults to go onto college excellent enviorement and great education they received job well done. Thanks ac

AC has exceeded my expectations. My son is ready for college. At AC he was taught to take notes, how to study for finals and be prepared for class. The Guidance office is outstanding!

Last modified Arlington Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12