Arlington, MA

Posted March 11, 2014
i thought this school was a perfect fit for my daughter and it has proven me wrong. i have never thought my daughters behavior would've gotten worse. right now she is a junior and depressed and resentful because she is in this school. Parents choose wisely and be aware of how your child feels about attending a school far away from home! it will effect your child.

Posted January 13, 2008
I am currently attending.And it is amazing.Im graduating this year,because of th teachers patience. And ability to communicate, and ability to focus on me as an individual

Posted June 12, 2007
my son hated school until he got to Dearborn. he loves the shop classes and looks forward to going to school every day. What a difference this school has made!

Posted September 24, 2004
- a former student
I attended this school at a time and I cannot say it was great. Grant there were a few good teachers there but as far as everything overall, send your kid if you desperately have to. I'd recommend Gifford over Dearborn. Gifford was a school of mine for 7 years and its a great place for a kid to grow. I'm afraid I can't say the total same for Dearborn.

Posted September 24, 2004
- a former student

Posted October 01, 2003
What an awesome school. The staff goes above and beyond any other school. They treat the kids with lots of understanding and positive reinforcements. This is the best school I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with

Dearborn Academy