K-2 & Ungraded
Ashland, MA

Henry E Warren Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
I think it's a good school that is well run and organized. There are many great new initiatives that help young learners succeed. In my experience, teachers have been supportive and responsive and their feedback and assessment of my child's strengh and weakness has been accurate. I wish there would be more communication through email on ongoing basis besides patent and teacher conferences but there are many opportunities and ways to be involved as a parent. All in all, it's a good school and we are happy to be a part of it.

Henry E Warren Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2014
The school is very closed off to parents and does not give much if any feedback on what is going on inside the school. There is no opportunity for a child to be an individual. And there is certainly no opportunity for children who need a more challenging curriculum. When an issue was brought to the attention of the teacher, assistant principal, and principal; there was no follow up. Extremely disappointed in the school and principal!

Henry E Warren Elementary School 5

Posted July 23, 2013
I am truly satisfied and impressed by the teachers and the new principal.. He is extremely organised and disciplined and above all very humble. The teachers and staff are great and my daughter simply LOVES to be there. Could not have been more happier..

Henry E Warren Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2013
I think that the new principal has brought a lot of order and structure to the school. I have seen him at several functions in action and spoke with my daughter about him. His approach to order and respect is very similar to what you see in private schools and he seems to be very committed and involved. I have been super impressed on how he has organized the faculty to present their ideas and curriculum during open houses. I fully support the direction.

Henry E Warren Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2013
Teachers are good but principal is a control freak. He does not care about parents or students but only about fund raising. He never accepts feedback or complaints which is unheard in schools.

Henry E Warren Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2013
Very kind teachers. Many have been with the school for a long time and truly care about their kids.

Henry E Warren Elementary School