Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

The school system is terrible because of the lack of staff, resources, and supplies. I've just heard recent news that over 20 elementary and 60 high school teachers will be laid-off in 2016.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

It only care about its athletic students which is why they are spending so much on the track than the learning equipment.

I hate the way it us set up, the guidance counselors don't care about their students. And all the school cares about is their athletics. Don't get me wrong they must care somewhere deep down but until it shows, it sucks.

AHS was great. I just recently graduated, and can say that I had a great experience over the four years. I was engaged in sports, extracurricular activities, and an Honors student. Most of the teachers I had were good at what they did, and went above and beyond. However, like all schools, there are a few teachers that aren't so great. Also, AHS has steadily become one of the best schools in the state (test score wise), a commendable achievement, given the limited resources. The school has several fields of study, all of which are pretty rigorous. Lastly, a few suggestions and comments. Being outgoing and friendly is important in any environment, AHS included; that was one of the factors of my own success, in my opinion. On the same note, I believe that those who write scathing reviews and hate Attleboro are those who are the disruptive and uninvolved students and parents who do not engage themselves in the education process. Finally, the school could definitely do with a cosmetic do-over, AC, and to get rid of a few of the dead-weight teachers. But in all, it would be foolish to give less than 5 stars for the educational experience. Thank you. Blue PRIDE

Excellent school with top-notch, caring teachers. Plenty of extra-curricular activities. Students can take graphic design, culinary arts, and advanced placement courses for college credit.

This school has been a wonderful experience for my children. We all know at public schools you can't help but accept the students and parents that just don't care about their children or their education; but if you are an involved parent with children who know the importance and seriousness of education, this school has an excellent and diverse curriculum that will more than prepare them for college. I have found the teachers, administration, and coaches to be very involved and really care about their students involvement, success and readiness for the next step! Go Big Blue

This school has performed wonderfully for our children. Of course, we are also heavily involved in our children's education which I believe makes a difference.

Attleboro High School is a PUBLIC school. By that I mean it is what it is. If the student wants to succeed then the programs available to the students are great. The honors program is a rigorous program that pushes the students to the limit. It is intense. If you do not do the honors program you can still take honors and AP classes and get a great education. The college prep courses do a good job and are good for every student. BUT if you would like the push yourself and try to better yourself take honors and AP classes. The teachers are what you make them. If you are kind and respectful they will be back. If you are rude and disrespectful it will reflect. They will always help a student if the student comes to them. Many will ask you to stay if you need help but...

Okay, mediocre school in ratings, but it's definitely what you make it. Excellent teachers (care about the students, unique teaching styles) and opportunities.

I like this school even though I'm not a parent they've been teaching me a lot of things I didn't know about

Last modified Attleboro High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.