5-8 & Ungraded
Attleboro, MA

Posted October 03, 2009
the teachers are very motivated to help the students reach beyond this little town and the kids are fantastic

Robert J. Coelho Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I have a 7th greader at this school and could not be happier with her preformance.

Robert J. Coelho Middle School 3

Posted July 21, 2004

Robert J. Coelho Middle School 1

Posted June 09, 2004

Posted February 20, 2004
- a former student
I was a former student here(graduated in 2003) and I always remembered how I wanted to get out of there. I just couldn't wait. But now that I left, I realized what a great school it was sometimes I even want to go back. Even though schoolwork was a drag, it was fun because you kind-of knew everyone there. And you can easily make friends. Now I miss this school a lot because it made the start of your adulthood a lot easier and fun. And the best part of that school I think is that the teachers and Staff are great there. The person I miss the most is Mr. Rose. He was the best Vice Principal; he is so funny and great to talk to. And if I could change anything in the past, I wouldn't because those Middle School days are one of the best memories I have. Thank you for making it an unforgettable year.

Posted February 02, 2004
- a former student

Robert J. Coelho Middle School
99 Brown St, Attleboro, MA  02703
Last modified Robert J. Coelho Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert J. Coelho Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top