Posted June 16, 2012
If you are a parent who is involved with your child's education, then you will love this school! We have no complaints what so ever. My son attended this school in 2009- 2010 and he loved it. The teachers really are under paid for what they do. We had a great one on one with the teacher whenever needed. If there was ever an issue, most of the time we could discuss it that day and not wait for an arranged "meeting". The school might not seem up to date like others but it was a very pleasant experience for us. The school has my child for 8 hours a day, and they use every second possible to help the child actually learn and not just push them along.

Posted August 05, 2011
I was nervous about sending my kids to a public school, but now that they have been there for a few years, wow, I am impressed. The teachers have gone above and beyond with both of my kids. Although my children are both in mainstream classrooms, they both have had learning concerns due to ADHD...and the school has worked with both wonderfully. I am very involved as a parent at the school level, but that is what I signed up for when I decided to have children.

Posted June 02, 2011
I have been involved with Studley Elementary for many years and I have seen parents, staff, teachers and administration that go above and beyond in every way possible to work with all students. I have been amazed by their willingness to accept all students in every manner of speaking and to honor each one as an individual. They are tireless in their desire to help all students succeed, be safe and reach their potential.

A. Irvin Studley Elementary School 1

Posted April 21, 2010
If your child is outside the 'Perfect' box, the school has no idea how to handle you. They single out those children openly which creates a condoned 'bully' situation for those children. I am not the only parent that feels this way. Also, the spiral curriculum is a failed attempt at education. The administration lacks the knowledge of how to teach. Their are also too many people in adminstration. Fire the administrators and fix the leaks in the roof.

A. Irvin Studley Elementary School
299 Rathbun Willard Dr, Attleboro, MA  02703
Last modified A. Irvin Studley Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A. Irvin Studley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top