Bad
Good

Wamsutta Middle School

Posted October 07, 2009
Last school year I had the opportunity to do a long term substitte positiom. The staff at Wamsutta are a wonderful crew of people. The 5th graders I taught Math and Science welcomed me as if I were their regular teacher. They worked very hard for me ~ what a great group of kids! I had the experience of a lifetime. Carlene Quaglia

Wamsutta Middle School 5

Posted September 23, 2007
Wamsutta is a safe, clean, well organized and well managed middle school. Each grade has it's own area of the school so new 5th graders aren't in the mix with the 8th graders. The teaching staff are educated, committed and really care about their students. There are many after school programs for the kids including a homework help class. My children have always felt safe at Wamsutta, I know they are learning and enjoying their middle school years. All 3 of my children have been honor roll students coming out of Wamsutta. Dave Sutherland was one of the absolute best principals the school has ever had. I feel fortunate that my children had the opportunity to be under his careful and caring authority. He was a great asset to the school.

Wamsutta Middle School 4

Posted December 10, 2004
I have been a student at Wamsutta for 4 years now. The school has a very friendly and safe atmosphere. The teachers and all the administartors are very helpful and friendly. They deal with all problems very well and they make all the students feel very safe to be at school. All in all i belive this school is an amazing one and I would tell anyone wondering about it to come to our school because it is an awesome place! Every day is a great day here at Wamsutta Middle School!

Wamsutta Middle School 5

Posted June 17, 2004
A few months ago I was mobilised by the Army to go to Irak. I had to transfer my daughter into Wamsutta at the last minute and in the middle of semesters. I have no regrets. They got her on the bus list the same day, the school counselor gave us a tour and made her feel very comfortable, all the teachers including the nurse made us feel right at home. They have all been patient with my daughter, they understand what she is going through I can not be happier with the personal treatment they have given me and my daughter. It was a great choice and I would recommend this school to any parent who is over protective of their child. I didnt have much faith in the public school system before because of the city I use to live in, like I said, I have no regrets.

Wamsutta Middle School 3

Posted October 21, 2003
The only concerns I have are that the kids needing computers in their classrooms to help them be good learners are few and far between. The special ed program needs lots of work the kids are not getting enough help. Advocates are necessary to give these kids success.

Wamsutta Middle School
300 Locust Street, Attleboro, MA  02703
Last modified Wamsutta Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.