9-12|Private
1,049 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted July 05, 2016
Bishop Feehan is a great place for young outgoing eager students. I had an incredible experience as Feehan, largely because of the friends, sport teams and larger Feehan family. The friends and connections I made at Feehan will last a life time. I think that the school could improve its ability to connect with students that may need a bit more attention. I think it lacks diversity in the student body along with in thought. Many of the students come from the same socioeconomic backgrounds and share similar vantage points. If they incorporated a inner city program like METCO I think it would benefits all the students.

Bishop Feehan High School
Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 29, 2015
Very disapointed with the current administration especially of academics. They don't work with the parents and shut the door on my child after 3 years. This is a terrible quality. If the child struggles they kick them out and make up contracts that are unachievable and not consisitant with others. It is not a family as they claim. A family who cares doesn't shut the door. Jesus would never close the door on his children.

Posted June 03, 2014
I am sorry that any parent feels that the academics are not challenging. The school only pushes you as far as you are willing to take yourself. I have been at the school for a few years and the clique type thing is not true. I know from experience. You don't have to be a football player or cheerleader. In fact, I think maybe the theater students or track kids has had the greatest number of popular people. Feehan is a very welcoming school. To go to the school means you belong to a family. I would not go anywhere else.

Posted July 25, 2013
The academics are not challenging enough here. The students are VERY cliquey, and, if you're not a cheerleader or a football player you will be very left out. In my opinion, not the best catholic school available. I would recommend exploring other schools.

Posted June 22, 2013
I have nothing but great things to say about Bishop Feehan. The teachers care about their students and they love what they do, the students are kind, friendly, and conscientious, the classes are challenging but manageable, and the sports teams are fun to be a part of and encourage maximum effort and teamwork. Overall, I would say that I received the highest quality high school education here, and that I am a better person for having gone to this school. It not only helps you become a hard working and involved student who is prepared for what comes next, but also a compassionate and genuinely good person at heart.

Bishop Feehan High School 2

Posted June 05, 2012
My Opinion-This is an honest review from a former student.Feehan has great qualities. I personally regret going there, however. This school is best for those who are very OUTGOING & INVOLVED.You will have great opportunies & meet lots of people. Also SPORTS is a huge part of what Feehan is. I am VERY creative & for me this was the wrong school. I felt stiffled & was less than impressed with their arts programs & felt the focus was on *always* on sports. I'm not shy but on the quieter side & this put me at a disadvantage. I recommend being SUPER OUTGOING & INVOLVED from the 1st day freshman year when people are making friends/forming cliques. Personally, I was disppointed in the teachers. I was lucky to go to elemetery/jr high where I had OUTSTANDING teachers- Looking back, only 1 teacher I had in 4 years at Feehan stands out to me. I never felt the sense of "family" so often spoken of. As cliche as it sounds, this school is for the Marsha Brady personalities of the world, and you will find a lot of them there (which isn't a bad thing!) it was just very hard for me as someone on the quieter side to feel accepted here. I suggest looking at all schools & shadowing students for a day.

Posted February 14, 2011
If I could give this school no stars at all I would. Feehan may look like a pretty place from the outside, but on the inside it is a school filled with hypocrisy. The school is all about who can give the most money, and the current administration is just disgusting. They call themselves a school build on Catholic ideals, but it is not. Its one big rumor mill filled with spoiled kids who don't know what the real world is. Also, the teacher population is filled with serious misjudgements in assessment of teaching skills. This school is also deeply nepotistic, rather than just a sweet "family" as some put it.

Posted April 17, 2010
Bishop Feehan provides a structured, safe, learning environment that allows students to be themselves and achieve their goals. I had one daughter graduate and one still enrolled and they enjoyed the experience.

Posted June 23, 2009
The school does not work with parents in providing a challenging academic course for the student. Would not reccomend this school.

Posted December 14, 2007
As a former student of Bishop Feehan to this day I miss every minute of my experience. The philosophy and mission of the school is a grounded one that brings something much deeper to the wider realm of education. As an education major now at a pretigious, liberal arts, catholic college, I know I chose the right place to form not only my academics, but also my atheletic, extra cirricular involvement, and religious components. The connection of teacher to student is a bond that is so unforgettable! There is a sense of community and safety that the school and it's faculty provide-a key component to bettering a child's education. I think administration needs to respond more to the student on their ideas for activites as well as academically (levels).

Bishop Feehan High School
70 Holcott Dr, Attleboro, MA  02703
Last modified Bishop Feehan High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12