Attleboro, MA
Students enrolled: 1,049

Posted June 03, 2014
I am sorry that any parent feels that the academics are not challenging. The school only pushes you as far as you are willing to take yourself. I have been at the school for a few years and the clique type thing is not true. I know from experience. You don't have to be a football player or cheerleader. In fact, I think maybe the theater students or track kids has had the greatest number of popular people. Feehan is a very welcoming school. To go to the school means you belong to a family. I would not go anywhere else.

Posted July 25, 2013
The academics are not challenging enough here. The students are VERY cliquey, and, if you're not a cheerleader or a football player you will be very left out. In my opinion, not the best catholic school available. I would recommend exploring other schools.

Posted June 22, 2013
I have nothing but great things to say about Bishop Feehan. The teachers care about their students and they love what they do, the students are kind, friendly, and conscientious, the classes are challenging but manageable, and the sports teams are fun to be a part of and encourage maximum effort and teamwork. Overall, I would say that I received the highest quality high school education here, and that I am a better person for having gone to this school. It not only helps you become a hard working and involved student who is prepared for what comes next, but also a compassionate and genuinely good person at heart.

Bishop Feehan High School 2

Posted June 05, 2012
My Opinion-This is an honest review from a former student.Feehan has great qualities. I personally regret going there, however. This school is best for those who are very OUTGOING & INVOLVED.You will have great opportunies & meet lots of people. Also SPORTS is a huge part of what Feehan is. I am VERY creative & for me this was the wrong school. I felt stiffled & was less than impressed with their arts programs & felt the focus was on *always* on sports. I'm not shy but on the quieter side & this put me at a disadvantage. I recommend being SUPER OUTGOING & INVOLVED from the 1st day freshman year when people are making friends/forming cliques. Personally, I was disppointed in the teachers. I was lucky to go to elemetery/jr high where I had OUTSTANDING teachers- Looking back, only 1 teacher I had in 4 years at Feehan stands out to me. I never felt the sense of "family" so often spoken of. As cliche as it sounds, this school is for the Marsha Brady personalities of the world, and you will find a lot of them there (which isn't a bad thing!) it was just very hard for me as someone on the quieter side to feel accepted here. I suggest looking at all schools & shadowing students for a day.

Posted February 14, 2011
If I could give this school no stars at all I would. Feehan may look like a pretty place from the outside, but on the inside it is a school filled with hypocrisy. The school is all about who can give the most money, and the current administration is just disgusting. They call themselves a school build on Catholic ideals, but it is not. Its one big rumor mill filled with spoiled kids who don't know what the real world is. Also, the teacher population is filled with serious misjudgements in assessment of teaching skills. This school is also deeply nepotistic, rather than just a sweet "family" as some put it.

Posted April 17, 2010
Bishop Feehan provides a structured, safe, learning environment that allows students to be themselves and achieve their goals. I had one daughter graduate and one still enrolled and they enjoyed the experience.

Posted June 23, 2009
The school does not work with parents in providing a challenging academic course for the student. Would not reccomend this school.

Posted December 14, 2007
As a former student of Bishop Feehan to this day I miss every minute of my experience. The philosophy and mission of the school is a grounded one that brings something much deeper to the wider realm of education. As an education major now at a pretigious, liberal arts, catholic college, I know I chose the right place to form not only my academics, but also my atheletic, extra cirricular involvement, and religious components. The connection of teacher to student is a bond that is so unforgettable! There is a sense of community and safety that the school and it's faculty provide-a key component to bettering a child's education. I think administration needs to respond more to the student on their ideas for activites as well as academically (levels).

Posted September 21, 2005
I have had three children attend this school- two have already graduated. Bishop Feehan was an excellent choice for all three- a safe, structured and caring environment where learning is enjoyable. Extracurricular activities are excellent and parent involvement, as well as teacher involvement, is remarkable. My children LOVED the school. The two who have graduated were more than well prepared for their particular colleges: one attends a small catholic college, the other attends a major public university.

Bishop Feehan High School 4

Posted November 15, 2004
I would like to start off with an appology.I am not a paretn, but a former student. Bishop Feehan has given me great opportunities and is all around a breat school. however, it is not for everyone. One must be outgoing and involved in order to get the most out of the school. I feel that some of the teachers are absolutely remarkable while others remain mediocre. The one issue I had with Feehan was the process of changing levels and how difficult they made the process. Begining last year, I have felt that too many students were coming to feehan for the sports rather than academics, which is something to keep an eye out for...but the principal is doing a good job now. Also, feehan has a strict uniform policy for any one who is interested.

Bishop Feehan High School
70 Holcott Dr, Attleboro, MA  02703
Last modified Bishop Feehan High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Feehan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top