Posted September 04, 2014
My daughter went to the preschool there last year. The people are very kind and flexible. They have affordable tuition and after school care. My daughter went two days a week, but if I needed her to go an extra day or stay late she was welcomed. The curriculum seemed right on track, and she always brought home school work and cute crafts.

Posted August 30, 2012
GBCA was the best choice that we made to our children. My children study there for six years we are blessed. Moraes family...thank you GBCA.

Posted April 23, 2012
a great school ! their teachers and staff are truley dedicated to the students. you could not ask for a better staff to teach your children.

Grace Baptist Christian Academy 1

Posted April 03, 2009

Grace Baptist Christian Academy
1000 Oak Hill Avenue, Attleboro, MA  02703
Last modified Grace Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grace Baptist Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top