PK-5 & Ungraded
Ayer, MA

Posted December 17, 2012
We have recently moved our 2 children into the Page Hilltop school from other school in the district as well as from another town. After our first 6 months with the new school (page hilltop), we can attest that it is absolutely the best learning experience our children have yet had. The page hilltop teachers are top notch and totally invested in our children's well being and learning. My older son, age 8, was moved to page hilltop from a previous choice out system. His grades have consistently increased from C average to averaging A's with some B's mixed in. Night and day from his earlier progress and he is now very happy to go to school each day. Page Hilltop get's it right where it counts and we are very happy with our children attending this school.

Posted September 24, 2011
Page Hilltop is an excellent school. My son went to the school K through 5 ( now in 7th grade) and my daughter is at the school in 5th grade. We have been very happy with all their teachers. My kids are very bright and they have been challenged every step of the way. The principal and the staff create a fair, respectful, friendly and supportive atmosphere and culture and they all know the names of our children. The PTO is very active and had 85 people attend the last meeting ( outstanding for a school with about 80 kids per class). My kids participated in after school events including saxophone lessons, cooking, running club, bracelet making, chorus, line dancing and gymnastics. I rate the school 5 out of 5 stars.

Posted January 07, 2011
I am an old student of this school, I went to it from grades k-3 and I have to say its an amazing school. The teachers were very attentive and the school's supplies and management was always at its best. I hope to go back one day and see the progress it has made.

Page Hilltop Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2009

Page Hilltop Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted May 12, 2008
A well run school with excellent, dedicated teachers. One of the few schools in the area that offeres a diverse student body. Class sizes are some of the lowest in the areas as well.

Page Hilltop Elementary School 2

Posted March 03, 2008
This school does not help children with learning disablities. They would rather you put your child on medication to help them teach the class.

Page Hilltop Elementary School 3

Posted February 11, 2008
School management is poor. Principle has poor communication skills. I find this school go downhill fairly quickly.

Posted January 22, 2008
As a parent of 2 PHS students, one of whom is on an IEP, I can honestly say that both of my children are learning and feel that Page Hilltop is a safe and warm environment. There is a great deal of involvement by many parents in a variety of areas. And, so far, we have had success with my 2 kids' teachers at the school. I would definitely recommend this school -- although no school is ever perfect, PHS seems to be a place where administrator and staff work collaboratively with parents to find solutions.

Page Hilltop Elementary School 0

Posted November 15, 2007
If you child has any problem or learning disabilities the school does not have the money or resources to help the child. Getting an IEP is almost impossible and i had to go for outside testing to help my child. I am looking for other options for next year. School choice, private school or even moving.

Page Hilltop Elementary School