Barnstable, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 28, 2013
Sending our daughter to Trinity Christian Academy was one of the best parenting decisions we ever made. The classes are small and your children get plenty of one-on-one attention, the curriculum is competitive, the teachers compassionate and the love of God is foremost in everything they do.

Posted October 28, 2013
My son has attended Trinity since kindergarten. I found the school via this website over three years ago. My husband and I chose Trinity to ensure a Christian worldview in his education and excellent academics. Trinity offers exceptional teachers and a family-oriented environment with smaller class sizes. We continue to be blessed by our son s academic achievement and social development. Equally rewarding to us is his consistent demonstration of Christian values in everyday life, all thanks to Trinity.

Posted October 25, 2013
Our son is an upper level student at Trinity Christian Academy and we are thrilled with the social, academic, and spiritual environment that he has found there. The faculty are amazing, and take such personal interest in every student. We feel we have a whole team of educators supporting us as parents to develop our son - not just as a student, but as an individual. There's a great sense of school spirit from pre-K all the way through 12th grade, and a good variety of opportunities for extra-curricular activities.

Posted October 25, 2013
Trinity Christian Academy is an amazing school! It has small class sizes, strong academics, and a caring and talented faculty and staff who constantly amaze me with their dedication. We have attended 5 other christian schools, one large public school, and one charter school through various states and moves and I have never felt as strongly about a school as I have about Trinity. Both of my children have been at Trinity for 6 years now that we are settled and it is my hope that they will graduate from this school. I have a child in 10th and one in 5th and they are both thriving socially and academically here. Our family feels deeply thankful and blessed to be a part of the TCA family.

Posted October 24, 2013
I am a parent of three children that attend Trinity Christian Academy. This is our second year. The children have attended two other Christian schools in other states that had wonderful reputations and were very top-notch. We were unsure of what our experience would be with TCA when we moved to Massachusetts. Trinity Christian Academy has more than EXCEEDED our expectations!! We love the school, the staff, the curriculum, the parents, and the other students that attend. Our kids are extremely happy and thriving in a fantastic educational environment that not only stresses academics, but the building and shaping of Godly character. This is a solid Christian school that is well-rounded and steadfast in their commitment in delivering quality education. The staff truly cares about the students. We could not have asked for a better school. We are very happy with Trinity Christian Academy. I give it the highest recommendation.

Posted October 24, 2013
Trinity Christian Academy has been a real blessing for my children and our family. The teachers and staff were wonderful with our transition from public school and continue to be VERY supportive of our children's academic needs. The teachers truly love their jobs and care for their students on a personal level as well. The smaller class sizes allow for more one on one instruction and more opportunities for involvement with the numerous school activities and sports. I would highly recommend Trinity Christian to anyone looking for a Christian academic environment for their Pre-K through 12th grade child!

Posted October 24, 2013
Trinity Christian Academy in Hyannis is amazing. We were blessed when this school became available to our 2 boys. They started in Pre K and K and are now flourishing in 4th and 5th grade. The academics, Christian principles and behavior and family atmosphere cannot be beat. In this world of troubled youth, bullying, and overcrowded classrooms, TCA excels in providing a safe haven for learning, proper behavior and God's blessings! The team approach and respect to all in the classroom and in their sport classes will prepare TCA students for all encounters! As parents, we are blessed!

Posted June 14, 2010
My children attend Trinity and I have loved their experiences there. The new headmaster (as of 2009-2010 school year) has many years of leadership under his belt and has a real vision for the school.

Trinity Christian Academy 0

Posted July 16, 2009
I am going into the 10th grade now, and have been at Trininty since I was in the 5th grade. Not once have I had a bad experience at Trinity-on the contrary, this is the first school that I've ever been to that I've been accepted in and been allowed to freely express my beliefs. If I hadn't gone to Trinity, I know that I would never have gotten the strong and loving relationship with the Lord that I have now, nor would I really love Him in the same way!! I would reccomend Trinity to really anybody, but especially those who aren't fitting in anywhere else. This is a place where you can really be accepted for who you are!

Posted November 07, 2008
Trinity had come a LONG way since it's struggling times in the late 2005 / early 2006 timeframe. They have a wonderful new 7 acre school 'campus' in Barnstable, and have since changed their official name to Trinity Christian Academy. This school has excellent teachers, and a wonderful new headmaster who replaced the recently retired 'gem' that helped Trinity through some difficult times - and in the transition to their new facility. For quality education in a sincere Christian environment where the Lord, and your children, come first ... you cannot get any better than this!

Trinity Christian Academy
979 Mary Dunn Road, Barnstable, MA  02601
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top