PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted December 10, 2015
My daughter have been in the school since she was 6 years old. Thanks to all the teachers and staff she developed the confidence and skills required for spiritual, intellectual, athletic, and artistic success.

Posted December 09, 2015
My children have flourished as a result of the incredible staff and leadership of the school. Thank you Trinity!

Posted December 09, 2015
I love TCA in Barnstable MA because my son has a wonderful education plus he has the opportunity to learn more about God. All faculty are wonderful. I am so glad we have TCA in our community

Posted December 09, 2015
We have been a part of the Trinity Christian Academy family for 9 years. Trinity is not only a school where your child can get an excellent education, it is a family. The upper level kids know the pre-K kids names, the children in the classes become like brothers and sisters and the teachers who are absolutely fabulous balance being a teacher and being that special person in your child's life. My son was baptized this summer and he invited all his teachers that he has had since pre-K and most of them were able to come. They sent him cards in the mail as well. The school is a safe place for children to be themselves, to be guided in the right direction and the support each child is give helps to further their abilities. My son has some learning disabilities and they are VERY accommodating for him and they push him so he can gain the confidence he needs. The faculty is very interested in each child's well being. I am so truly grateful for Trinity Christian Academy.

Posted December 09, 2015
Amazing staff and teachers! A warm and loving environment with Godly principles at the forefront… Trinity Christian Academy is a gem in our community!

Posted October 28, 2013
Sending our daughter to Trinity Christian Academy was one of the best parenting decisions we ever made. The classes are small and your children get plenty of one-on-one attention, the curriculum is competitive, the teachers compassionate and the love of God is foremost in everything they do.

Posted October 28, 2013
My son has attended Trinity since kindergarten. I found the school via this website over three years ago. My husband and I chose Trinity to ensure a Christian worldview in his education and excellent academics. Trinity offers exceptional teachers and a family-oriented environment with smaller class sizes. We continue to be blessed by our son s academic achievement and social development. Equally rewarding to us is his consistent demonstration of Christian values in everyday life, all thanks to Trinity.

Posted October 25, 2013
Our son is an upper level student at Trinity Christian Academy and we are thrilled with the social, academic, and spiritual environment that he has found there. The faculty are amazing, and take such personal interest in every student. We feel we have a whole team of educators supporting us as parents to develop our son - not just as a student, but as an individual. There's a great sense of school spirit from pre-K all the way through 12th grade, and a good variety of opportunities for extra-curricular activities.

Posted October 25, 2013
Trinity Christian Academy is an amazing school! It has small class sizes, strong academics, and a caring and talented faculty and staff who constantly amaze me with their dedication. We have attended 5 other christian schools, one large public school, and one charter school through various states and moves and I have never felt as strongly about a school as I have about Trinity. Both of my children have been at Trinity for 6 years now that we are settled and it is my hope that they will graduate from this school. I have a child in 10th and one in 5th and they are both thriving socially and academically here. Our family feels deeply thankful and blessed to be a part of the TCA family.

Posted October 24, 2013
I am a parent of three children that attend Trinity Christian Academy. This is our second year. The children have attended two other Christian schools in other states that had wonderful reputations and were very top-notch. We were unsure of what our experience would be with TCA when we moved to Massachusetts. Trinity Christian Academy has more than EXCEEDED our expectations!! We love the school, the staff, the curriculum, the parents, and the other students that attend. Our kids are extremely happy and thriving in a fantastic educational environment that not only stresses academics, but the building and shaping of Godly character. This is a solid Christian school that is well-rounded and steadfast in their commitment in delivering quality education. The staff truly cares about the students. We could not have asked for a better school. We are very happy with Trinity Christian Academy. I give it the highest recommendation.

Trinity Christian Academy
979 Mary Dunn Road, Barnstable, MA  02601
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12