3-5 & Ungraded
Bedford, MA

Lt Job Lane School 5

Posted November 28, 2012
My son entered 5th grade at Lane after attending a Montessori school for his first four years + preschool/kindergarten. We were worried about the transition, but everyone at Lane was wonderful and welcoming. Our son had been bored at his old school, which affected his performance, but at Lane he's challenged and getting terrific grades. He's also eager to go to school each morning, something I thought I'd never see. The level of homework is reasonable and I very much appreciate that we (parents) are kept up to date with curriculum and expectations. Our only regret? We didn't send him to Lane sooner.

Lt Job Lane School 2

Posted April 27, 2012
the regular ed classroom teachers are knowledeable work hard and are for the most dedicated teachers. The policies protocols to meet the needs of special ed students needs to be implemented to be less harmful to special ed students therefore that is why I rated the school lower than I may have there is no policies in place to deal with certain behaviors and this is frustrating due to each student is handled differently on some of the same behaviors which than effecct the relationships of children with one another and children with special needs feel as if they are bad and unwanted this has been ongoing for quite sometime.

Lt Job Lane School 5

Posted January 30, 2012
I lo~~ve this school!! -my daughter is shouting "It's the best school ever!" as a busy mom, I couldn't participate the school activities many times but I think i can trust this school and teachers, academic programs,rules, and staffs.

Lt Job Lane School
66 Sweetwater Ave, Bedford, MA  01730
Last modified Lt Job Lane School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lt Job Lane School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top