Bedford, MA
After care: No

Posted March 14, 2014
I can't even begin to explain how much Nashoba Learning Group has helped my daughter and my family. The teachers/therapists are well trained, loving, creative and such hard workers. They get the best out of her each and every day and the do it with love and enthusiasm. This is, in my opinion, the best school in the country for children with autism. There is also a great parent community for support if parents desire this. Every part of the school is run with great professionalism and care, with the highest standards of education for our children. I am so grateful to have my child at Nashoba Learning Group because I know that it is her very best chance at being the best that she can be.

Posted March 13, 2014
Great school where kids feel the love of their teachers while learning daily living and academic skills in a warm, interesting and supportive community. As a parent I feel the staff listen to me and value my thoughts. I'm thankful that my son is in very good hands and around people that really care about him.

Posted March 07, 2014
Nashoba Learning group is a fantastic private school in Bedford, MA that services students with autism. I have been an employee at NLG for 10 years and I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. The staff and administration are fabulous and the students are amazing! The teachers put in so much time, work, detail, and love into everything they do and it is evident by the amount of progress each student makes on a daily basis. The students actually enjoy coming to school and their teachers become their best friend(s). I highly recommend this school to any parent with an autistic child.

Posted March 07, 2014
Nashoba Learning Group's greatest feature is its philosophy that the student comes first. The instruction, the curriculum, and the supports are all completely customized for each learner, and they are constantly changed, tweaked, and updated as the learner changes. The teachers are all caring and deeply invested, and they work hard to ensure each student is making the most progress possible while feeling happy and motivated. I think Nashoba also excels at thinking outside the box when it comes to using Applied Behavior Analysis in creative ways to teach and change behavior. Also, as an organization, Nashoba promotes parent involvement and input and tries hard to incorporate families' priorities when creating educational goals. Finally, as an employer, Nashoba is supportive and encouraging to its staff.

Posted February 28, 2014
Nashoba Learning Group is an extraordinary school for individuals on the autism spectrum. The clinical expertise combined with the great care and affection they have for their students makes it one of the best in the state. The environment is like a typical school environment and the collaboration between staff and family is unparalleled. I wish every child on the spectrum could attend NLG. I am certainly so so grateful that mine do!

Nashoba Learning Group 2

Posted April 01, 2010
I would recommend NECC first but parents like NLG. NECC has a good variety of children plus integrated kindegarten. More opportunities for peer modeling.

Nashoba Learning Group 0

Posted March 24, 2010
NLG employs top of the line teachers and provides intense ABA therapy. Overall, there is NOT a better school out there.

Posted March 17, 2010
The best school for children with severe Autism. Data driven, creative, loving, and individualized environment.

Nashoba Learning Group 1

Posted February 23, 2010
Doesn't focus on recovery at all. For that parents would need to find a private provider who would provide extensive executive function and theory of mind programs. If you are looking for basic fulfillment of Mass. curriculum and vocational training than this center is fine.

Nashoba Learning Group 4

Posted January 21, 2010
NLG provides 1-on-1 ABA therapy for students with autism. Completely individualized program for each student. Social and communication skills are emphasized and vocational training included in the school day.

Nashoba Learning Group
10 Oak Park Drive, Bedford, MA  01730
Last modified Nashoba Learning Group is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Nashoba Learning Group Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top