Posted January 12, 2012
Excellent school. My daughter started third grade in the fall - just moved to the US from Denmark, Europe. The principal, teachers, students and parents have all been very helpful - My daughter absolutely loves to go to school, the teaching is excellent, and her english is improving faster than I thought was possible.

Posted August 31, 2010
This is a great school. My daughter has been there since kindergarten and she has the most dedicated teachers and very well trained ones. I have been in her classes as a volunteering parent for some projects and I am so amazed how well structed the classes are and the way kids know how to follow routines, participate in projects and work as teams.

Winn Brook School 4

Posted April 05, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008
Excellent school, teachers, principal and staff for the after school program.

Posted February 23, 2006
This is an amazing school. My daughter is in first grade and I can't say enough great things about her teacher. I have been to her classroom several times and the kids are always so well behaved. All of the faculty seem to know the students and care for them.

Winn Brook School
97 Waterhouse Rd, Belmont, MA  02478
Last modified Winn Brook School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winn Brook School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.