Adventures Preschool Childrens 5

Posted March 02, 2015
I've been sending my son to Adventures since he was 12 weeks old (he's now 2 years old) and he LOVES it. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and my son enjoys himself thoroughly. They do lots of hands on projects, toddler yoga, and music time. I'll be sending my new son there in the Fall.

Adventures Preschool Childrens 5

Posted August 21, 2014
This is the best preschool program in the area! I know that my son is having a great experience throughout the day learning everything he can with the teachers. He is always smiling when I pick him up at the end of the day.

Adventures Preschool Childrens
160 Lexington Street, Belmont, MA  02478
(617) 484-2005
Last modified Adventures Preschool Childrens is a Private school that serves grade K
Adventures Preschool Childrens Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top