5-8 & Ungraded
Berkley, MA

Berkley Middle School 4

Posted July 24, 2014
I'm entering 8th grade this year, & the past 3 years of this school were truely amazing! The achedemics were very helpful for later on in life and so are the teachers. The teachers are always there for you when there's something wrong and most of them are super kind. Also, the guidance councelor is truly sweet and easy to talk to. The school is also very easy to get around because it's kinda small. They also have a cheerleading squal, a basketball team, a soccer team, baseball & softball teams for you to try out for. So if your looking for a school to send your kids to, I definetly suggest Berkley Middle School. Go Eagles! :)

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted May 12, 2009
Berkley Middle School is awesome! They have really great teachers that help you and theyre like so awesome.

Berkley Middle School 3

Posted August 31, 2008
i am 14 and just graduated from 8th grade, and some of my favorite memories are in this school, and even though i had problems learning math i know mrs.howell, mr.welch and mrs.lobo were there for me and just because computer class is not pulling through dont blame the school plus we do learn the basics because i have been learning for the past 4 years and dont blame the teachers for your childs and or friends childs problems and drug uses because its there choice.

Berkley Middle School 0

Posted August 15, 2008
parents in berkley dont want our limited funds wasted on social programs. we're more interested in academics.parents are to do their job, let the school do theirs. we're very fortunate to have teachers who care and are dedicated and we are proud of them.

Posted April 20, 2008

Berkley Middle School 1

Posted February 22, 2008

Berkley Middle School 1

Posted November 07, 2007

Posted November 01, 2005
- a former student
I agree with the second parent on the first's comment. I attended Berkley Elementary and Middle schools, and am now a student at Somerset High School. My four years at BMS were some of my favorite in school. On the issue of extracirricular, I participated in the Drama program in 6th and 7th grade and only stopped because I got my first job in 8th. On the comment about drugs and alcohol: I personally felt, then and now, that having the negatives of smoking and drinking pushed on us all through our school years didn't help much at all. In fact I think it makes many children curious to know personally what is so bad about them. I know now that many students in my grade are in fact drinking and doing drugs. Just goes to show that is our parent's responsibility to drill this into our heads, not our teachers.

Berkley Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2004
I think the last parent needs to understand that berkley school has the second lowest cost per pupil in the state and if you don't provide enough revenue to support those programs that you feel will help the students that you can't expect to have them. get involved now!

Berkley Middle School
21 North Main St, Berkley, MA  02779
Last modified Berkley Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berkley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top