PK-6 & Ungraded
Bernardston, MA

Posted August 09, 2013
A wonderful school in a small country town. I am so glad that my grandson(s) are going there. I was so impressed seeing the teachers interact with the children. They truly care. Also, they really try hard to get the parents involved. I grew up in a military family, so I went to a lot of different schools, large and small, but this school is what my idea of an ideal school would be.

Posted August 09, 2013
Bernardston Elementary School is a wonderful school, with great community support. Parents are always encouraged to get involved.

Bernardston Elementary School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
We have a new Principle and Secretary which will hopefully bring in new life. Out with the old and bring in the new... and move on.

Bernardston Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
BES creates a nurturing, caring atmosphere in which the kids thrive and learn.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the close knit community of our school

Bernardston Elementary School
37 School Rd, Bernardston, MA  01337
Last modified Bernardston Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernardston Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top