PK, 9-12 & Ungraded
Billerica, MA

Billerica Memorial High School 4

Posted October 09, 2010
We love this school because the teachers are very good and the whole education experience has been very wonderful in this town from preschool to the present .

Billerica Memorial High School 1

Posted September 20, 2008

Billerica Memorial High School 0

Posted August 08, 2008
I graduated from BMHS in 2007. I must say compared to a lot of my friends schools, in many aspects we were ahead of the game and in others we were behind. Nevertheless, overall this school is a good school. Almost all of the teacher's are outstanding and really make the process of college preparation a tad bit easier. I noticed after sophmore year the objective of the teaching process changed. It was one where a student had to be responsible for his or her actions and progress. That didn't mean the teachers left us to out own devices. It just means but they tried to wean us from the reminders about work or behavior because in college your responsible for your success. College is what you make it. In the end I am glad I attended this school.

Billerica Memorial High School 5

Posted July 30, 2008

Billerica Memorial High School 0

Posted March 02, 2008
My children have excelled at BMHS. They are always being challenged in the honor classes in which the are enrolled. If your child is motivated they will be successful.

Billerica Memorial High School 1

Posted October 23, 2007
As a parent I was very disappointed in this high school. I would like to hear about any problems soon after they happened, not 3 months later when it is too late for me to help. I also went to this high school and I am sad to say it has not changed. At Billerica High there is no help for parents and the kids are just a number.

Billerica Memorial High School 5

Posted June 24, 2007
- a former student
This school might be a pain sometimes to students, the work, the dragging days in winter, but i got the help i needed in my courses and I graduated, and without those awesome teachers I had I would not be where I am today and I am thankful for those great people. BMHS really does have good staff and teachers.

Billerica Memorial High School 2

Posted February 04, 2005
I took my son out of BMHS last year simply because it is a horrible school. If you ask me Billerica school systems in general are a complete disgrace. BMHS did nothing for my son academically. He might as well of been at a circus! I don't recommend this school to any parent. Your child will get a much better education at a private high school. I bet Shawsheen Tech is probably a much better school than BMHS too.

Billerica Memorial High School 4

Posted October 12, 2004
- a former student
I graduated BMHS in 2001 and I have to say that the school did an excellent job preparing me for college. The information that I learned at BMHS has vastly helped me with my college career. I feel my self sitting in class and knowing information that no one else knows, or have read books that no one else has, and I feel that it has helped me immensly. I would highly recommend sending your children to this school, most of the teachers are great, they are more than willing to work with students, most care about the well-being of the students, I feel that the school is well run and is a great resource for any high school student.

Billerica Memorial High School 2

Posted August 10, 2004
I would NOT recommend BMHS to any student. I graduated a couple years ago and I wish I went to a different high school. The school administration is horrible and they don't really care about the students. When the state came to give BMHS their accredidation, the school put up all these posters expressing unity dignity and enrichment. They even put out couches in the hallways. Of course once the state left, all those things came down. BMHS lives up to a phony mission statement which means nothing to the staff, or to students. The administration tries to make this school look a lot better then it really is. It might as well be called Billerica Memorial 'Gilded' High School. Teachers and principlas also do nothing to help students in danger of graduating. They love giving students their chume out slips. byebye! no diploma for you!

Billerica Memorial High School
35 River St, Billerica, MA  01821
Last modified Billerica Memorial High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Billerica Memorial High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top