Billerica, MA

Posted November 18, 2009
I LOVE this school! The Dutile has a fantastic principal and her love and enthusiasm for teaching/learning overflows onto the teachers and ultimately the children. I'll be very sad to see my last child graduate from this school in 2011!

Posted October 03, 2009
It is a great school that gives you a family feel. The teachers are wonderful and they make every student feel like it is their only student.

Posted October 03, 2009
We have a great caring community school ( the children, the teachers, the parents and the principal),

Frederick J. Dutile Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2009

Frederick J. Dutile Elementary School 2

Posted January 23, 2007
I found that if you are not on top of what your child is achieving and at what level they are at, the school is not forthcoming on giving this information to you but you have to drag it out of them.

Frederick J. Dutile Elementary School 5

Posted February 22, 2004
- a former student
I am a highshcool senior who went to this school from 2nd-5th grade, and love every minute of it. There was always something going on and something new to learn. I would recomend this school to anyone.

Frederick J. Dutile Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2003
I have a child there going into the 3rd grade. He's been there since kindergarten. He has learning disabilities, but the faculty, including extra teachers and counselors, were there to help me and him. They scheduled classes for him to take the time to learn things on his own, and because of that he had exceeded all my expectations for his education. I am very grateful for all they have done for us.

Frederick J. Dutile Elementary School
10 Biagiotti Way, Billerica, MA  01862
Last modified Frederick J. Dutile Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederick J. Dutile Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top