Boston, MA
After care: No

Cathedral High School 5

Posted February 18, 2015
My stepdaughter started here this year. She is in the 7th grade. They have 7-12 now after Mission Grammar and they combined last year. The headmaster and all the staff are extraordinary. Classes are small and my child is thriving. They understand complex issues with teens and make sure they are on the right path. Her math teacher made her love Math and her other teachers are in constant contact with us. She has great grades, good friends, and loves school. Mandatory afterschool 3days a week helps with HW. If you go below 3.0 you are out. So the kids take education seriously. In the top 50 private schools in the state too! They even have alumni events. They also have a 100% graduation rate and 100% college acceptance rate.

Cathedral High School 5

Posted August 28, 2003
I am not a parent, but I am a recent graduate. This school was a great impact on my life. Because it was a small school I got to know a lot of people that I have stayed in contact with even after graduation. It is a great atmosphere for those children that are afraid to open up and even greater for those children who like to talk. It has an even better educational atmostphere. I would give it an overall 5 for what it has done for me and what it will do for others.

Cathedral High School 4

Posted August 11, 2003
Well, I'm not a parent but I gratuated from Cathedral High School (CLASS OF 2002) and I think it is good school. The student teacher ratio is good, your kids get that attention they need to help them perform well. And the school is definitely under good leadership followed by its excellent teachers and other faculty members that help the school maintain its good reputation.

Cathedral High School