Cathedral High School 5

Posted August 28, 2003
- a former student
I am not a parent, but I am a recent graduate. This school was a great impact on my life. Because it was a small school I got to know a lot of people that I have stayed in contact with even after graduation. It is a great atmosphere for those children that are afraid to open up and even greater for those children who like to talk. It has an even better educational atmostphere. I would give it an overall 5 for what it has done for me and what it will do for others.

Cathedral High School 4

Posted August 11, 2003
- a former student
Well, I'm not a parent but I gratuated from Cathedral High School (CLASS OF 2002) and I think it is good school. The student teacher ratio is good, your kids get that attention they need to help them perform well. And the school is definitely under good leadership followed by its excellent teachers and other faculty members that help the school maintain its good reputation.

Cathedral High School