Boston, MA
Before care: Yes

St. Patrick School 4

Posted November 10, 2011
My children go to St Patrick School they are in the 1st and 3rd grade and I love it... The staff are so friendly and personal. They know me along with my children. I walk into the building everyday thanking God for helping me make the right choice. They get lots of school work and are pushed much harder than their old public school. The tuition is very low and affordable. I would recommend this school to anyone. I would have given the school 5 stars but they don't have a lot of after school sports / activities but they do have girl scouts. But overall a great school.

St. Patrick School 0

Posted January 25, 2010
St Patrick's is a wonderful school and it offers a nurturing, loving environment for children. All staff care about the children and I would highly recommend it to any parent looking for a good school for their child. Education as well as morals and discipline are all important aspects of this school.

St. Patrick School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
St patricik is very involve with the kids and family my granddaughter is in the 1st grade she learing so much shes reading

St. Patrick School 5

Posted October 12, 2007
Saint Patrick's is committed to serving generations of families, providing Catholic doctrine, Christian values, and a strong educational system in a nurturing environment. Saint Patrick School continues to teach the values of truth, morality, and spirituality to a richly diverse population.

St. Patrick School 5

Posted October 09, 2007
St. Pat's is an awesome school. St. Pat's is like a big loving family. The children develop there both academically and morally.

St. Patrick School 3