Boston, MA

St. Mary School 5

Posted June 28, 2006
My son proudly graduated from this school this year. I have nothing but compliments for the staff and the parent aides. The quality of education certainly has not faltered since my brother went here in the late 70's. I would certainly recommend this school to any parent that is looking for an education that is outstanding. The staff goes above and beyond any expectations that I had for not only educating, but also for mentoring their students.

St. Mary School 5

Posted August 04, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school years ago and I must say I definetly got a lot out of it. I attended this school from the 4th grade to the 8th and I'm so glad that I did. Some Catholic schools just aren't as good of schools as they may come off to be; but St. Mary's is definetly one of the best in the Boston area. I recommend sending your child to this school if you can. I'm now a sophomore at Boston University and I got here not because of what I got out of my high school, but what I got out of St. Mary's.

St. Mary School