PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Pope John Paul Ii Catholic Academy Mattapan Campus

Posted February 04, 2008
St Angela is the best school in town. Our children have been attending the school since 1992. The teachers are excellent. They are very patient and loving toward the students. A child learns best in a loving environment. The principal is a mother of all. The curriculum is great because our two oldest boys are doing well in College and High School and we still have our youngest boy there who is also doing well. We have only received compliments on the level of education that our boys have received from St. Angela.

Posted September 27, 2007
What i love about St. Angela School is the fact that the School has Discipline.The Staff members are kind & caring people.My Children have grown & developed so much,from their experience at St. Angela School.I'm happy that the School is still going strong and keeping their Mission Statement True. A Satisfied Parent

Posted July 01, 2007
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. It is amazing. Small but yet so incredibly growing. Everyday we learn something new and go out to spread it with the world. I would never leave the school if I have to but, graduation is the step up for us to show the world how far St. Angela School has taken us.We emphasize Respect and Responsibility and when you walk threw those doors you feel a love you'll only feel here. EXCELLENT. I am very involved in the school, being on student bodies and all you can think of. I guarantee you will never regret sending your child here. -PROUD STUDENT!

Posted August 31, 2005
St. Angela is an amazing school. The staff is always there supporting your goals 110%. The headmaster Sister Gail is a warm and caring advisor. I should no, I attended St.Angela School. Every month the whole school,grades K-8, is invovled in an event thanks to the newly found Student Council. Their motto at St. Angela is respect and responsibility. This motto is given and recieved everyday. Another quality that makes St. Angela School such an amazing school is their dicipline in the classroom. You are guarenteed an excellent education. You are given perspective in life which I and all my 2005 classmates took to heart especially in our last year at St. Angela. There are no words to describe the education recieved at this school unless you have experienced it for yourself. Even a tour of this school will be all you need to say yes to enrolling.

Posted June 21, 2005
This school is the best school around. I dont say that just because I went there, but because it is. The music, art, and sports teachers are all wonderful. The parents are always welcomed to be involved in the development of there child at St. Angela School.

Pope John Paul Ii Catholic Academy Mattapan Campus
120 Babson Street, Boston, MA  02126
Last modified Pope John Paul Ii Catholic Academy Mattapan Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8