PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Angela is the best school in town. Our children have been attending the school since 1992. The teachers are excellent. They are very patient and loving toward the students. A child learns best in a loving environment. The principal is a mother of all. The curriculum is great because our two oldest boys are doing well in College and High School and we still have our youngest boy there who is also doing well. We have only received compliments on the level of education that our boys have received from St. Angela.

What i love about St. Angela School is the fact that the School has Discipline.The Staff members are kind & caring people.My Children have grown & developed so much,from their experience at St. Angela School.I'm happy that the School is still going strong and keeping their Mission Statement True. A Satisfied Parent

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. It is amazing. Small but yet so incredibly growing. Everyday we learn something new and go out to spread it with the world. I would never leave the school if I have to but, graduation is the step up for us to show the world how far St. Angela School has taken us.We emphasize Respect and Responsibility and when you walk threw those doors you feel a love you'll only feel here. EXCELLENT. I am very involved in the school, being on student bodies and all you can think of. I guarantee you will never regret sending your child here. -PROUD STUDENT!

Last modified Pope John Paul Ii Catholic Academy Mattapan Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8