Boston, MA

Posted April 08, 2015
Our children both started Kingsley in the toddler program and are now in Pre-k (called P-4) and first grade. It has been great for both of them. They are active boys and the Montessori environment lets them focus and work and then get up and move whenever they need it. There are multiple teachers in every room and they have a lot of experience. Our preschool lead teachers have each had over 20 years of teaching experience and it shows. They are professionals who are great at what they do. The school administration is professional and responsive. We are very satisfied.

Posted November 13, 2013
Kingsley is a true learning treasure in Boston. We can't say enough good things about the school. Our child has had a first class education right here in the city. The money is worth the quality. It's especially suited to parents who want to encourage Independent thinking. There are parents from Wellesley and Brookline who attend Kingsley. My only regret is the school ends in sixth grade. I wish it continued so I wouldn't have to find another school for our child.

Kingsley Montessori School 1

Posted September 18, 2013
Tuition: 24,500 per yr After school program: 300+ per week (not including activities i.e. gymnastics, etc.) My child has attended Kingsley for the past 4 years and I could not be any more disappointed with a school and their performance. Kingsley is not a school; it is especially not what Maria Montessori envisioned when constructing her now world-renowned and distinguished curriculums. Kingsely is nothing more than a big-business operatin, surviving on a brand name with little else of substantive value. The teachers seem, on the surface; very involved and very astute, however; they are nothing of the sort once you scrathch through the surface. I have 3 very close friends who send their children to public schools in Brookline their children seem to be/learning far more advanced material than my child is. If you re looking for a brand-name and a place where the parents are sure to be made felt good; you re looking in the right place. however if you truly care for your child s education and development I would recommend sending them someplace else. Maria Montessori would be turning in her grave were she alive to see how this Montessori school has conducted itself.

Kingsley Montessori School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Kingsley does a superior job of encouraging independence. The curriculum is highly individualized, and each student progresses at his own pace.

Posted June 09, 2008

Posted January 09, 2008
Great learning enviornment and the teachers, students, and parents are great!

Kingsley Montessori School
30 Fairfield Street, Boston, MA  02116
Last modified Kingsley Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Kingsley Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top