Posted September 22, 2014
Winsor is amazing. The resources that are available will allow your daughter to thrive. My daughter and I are so happy to be apart of this great institution

Winsor School 2

Posted February 20, 2014
Winsor is, of course, one of the top girls schools in the country. The matriculation list is astounding, SOME teachers are sooo overqualified, and all of the girls work extremely hard. As others mentioned, however, some parts of the staffing need some serious work. The math department, other than the fantastic Ms. Reynolds, is pitiful compared to the english and history departments. One teacher barely speaks english, one seems like teaching is the last thing he wants to be doing, and pretty much every teacher acts like they truly don't want you to succeed. I'm hoping the school takes the feedback it has gotten on the math department and steps it up. This is not a reason to go to a different school, but definitely something the school needs to work on.

Posted May 15, 2012
Great School! I love it there even though the academics are rigorous... it's an amazing environment to be in.

Posted April 23, 2012
I go to Winsor and it is such a great school! the academics are very rigorous and challenging but still very fun and enjoyable. You get a ton of homework but make amazing lifelong friends. Coming to Winsor was one of my best decisions! It is very well known for its outstanding college matriculation as well.

Posted March 17, 2010
I currently attend the Winsor School and I LOVE it! Everyone is so nice and the teachers are amazing! I have learned so many things that I will use throughout my life!

Posted March 11, 2010
I am a current student and the winsor school is giving me vital skills for life.

Winsor School 4

Posted December 28, 2009
Winsor is a good school. There is still lot of room for imrovement.They should try to make their math dept more stonger.Also the students can be given more homework.

Winsor School 3

Posted December 06, 2009
Winsor has a phenomenal reputation that it does not live up to in the middle school. My daughter although socially very happy hasfound the academics unstimulating and surprisingly rigid in their philospophy and teaching. I find the environment inhibitory to my daughters intellectual exploration. The academcs in the core subjects are no better than a very good public school system - Newton, Brookline, Wellesley etc. The extras like physical education, art, drama, and language are very well done and far exceed anything you would receive in a public setting. My daughter does not find the academics difficult although the sometimes rigid expectations and intolerant comments to alternate points of view can be. I understand that rigor improves in the upper school. The current administration really needs to improve the middle school dramatically.

Posted November 23, 2009