Parkside Christian Academy 1

Posted November 19, 2014
This school is lacking in leadership, financial stability and sometimes even in the planning and structure for academics. This school would be much better with more knowledgeable leadership. I just wish they would have brought in new leadership and administrative support. It lacks a lot of unprofessional teachers. Like most small schools that is 99% black you will have a lot of gossip and to much family which makes it to clinked.

Parkside Christian Academy 2

Posted November 17, 2014
I am a former student of this school and it is safe to say that if the school had better funding it would easily be one of the best schools in Boston. But lack of funding and poor leadership are simply the demise of this amazing school. The things I learned at this school helped me greatly in life but its hard to recommend a school to people when they aren't even sure where they will be having class in the next year or two. That school holds dear to my heart but is honestly struggling to function the way it should be. And it would be a shame if the school closed before the next senior and juniors could find a place to move on to.

Parkside Christian Academy 2

Posted November 14, 2014
Parkside has great teachers that foster a wonderful community for kids to learn how to become excellent citizens of the world. However they are lacking in leadership, financial stability and sometimes even in the planning and structure for academics. This school would be much better with more knowledgeable leadership. My son did enjoy his time at parkside and I always knew he was loved when he entered their doors, I just wish they brought in new leadership and administrative support.

Parkside Christian Academy 4

Posted June 30, 2014
Love this school for my daughter it has given my daughter lots of great values, academic success, and great friendships have been made. I always bump into a parent who has removed their child from Parkside and they all have said their child is re-learning every thing they learned in a previous year at Parkside.

Parkside Christian Academy 1

Posted January 12, 2014
Horrible, horrible, horrible school. If I could, I would rate this school less than one star. If you don't believe me try it for yourself. You will regret the day you enrolled your child in this school. Don't believe what the school leaders say about this school; they lie about EVERYTHING!!!!! Like I said, if you don't believe this review, try it out and then come back to this site and tell us what you think. Parent

Parkside Christian Academy 5

Posted December 19, 2007
Excellent learning atmosphere and diverse student body. Students display excellent dicipline. Teachers are very dedicated to academic excellence.

Parkside Christian Academy 4

Posted April 22, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from parkside 6 years ago and it's memories still impact my life. I love the teachers enthusiasm for their students learning and they helped break social and racial boundries. Children can grow with the mentality that alot of people including our country's leaders lack and that's that being able to be culturally aware because it is a major issue that other schools lack due to uniformality. I have always attended the best private schools and they made me feel slightly out of place because the faces were the same and i felt like an imperfection. I am african american and due to lack of funding private schools aren't affordable to many but believe me there is no place like parkside, where a child can fit in, grow comfortably and gain education that isn't just based on text books but a walk through life with great guides!

Parkside Christian Academy
215 Forest Hills Street, Boston, MA  02130
Last modified Parkside Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Parkside Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top