Bad
Good

Posted January 14, 2015
We have been so pleased with this school. Our child is now in his third year at the Baldwin and he has become a good reader and a very happy and curious learner. He misses school after long weekends and vacations. He made friends fast. As parents we could not be more happy with how excited he is about learning, reading, and school in general. The teachers are outstanding. Visit the school and see for yourself. I hope it is a MODEL for other early childhood learning programs and Kindergarten. A++++ school.

Posted August 22, 2013
This school Is a great help for kids. My daughter has enjoyed this school now for two years. She really enjoys the staff, and teachers.

Posted June 14, 2012
Great school, wonderful teachers! A lot of focus in reading. Our daughter became a very efficient, fast reader.

Posted March 10, 2011
My two children attend school here and love it. They love their teachers and are excited to get to school the vast majority of days.My husband and I are so pleased with the small sized classes and individual attention they receive. It is a melting pot of races and cultures which benefits the kids (and us) in so many positive ways. We had seriously contemplated moving to Newton for the schools but now that we are at the Baldwin, we know we have made the right choice in keeping our kids in the BPS system. I honestly can't say I know we will stay in the system after Baldwin, but if our lottery results end up being someplace like the B-ELC, than we'll definitely be there!

Posted November 26, 2010
my daughter has been there for more than a year since 3. She really love it. The teachers are great. My daughter's teacher who is a Yale graduate, hold a master degree of Education. Students learned a lot from fun. The school has a lot of programs including English, math, art, gym and computer. The "read a book a day" program improves kids' ability to read and also promote parent-kids communication. Another good thing is school offer whole day program from 7-4:30. My daughter takes school bus home ~5pm. So it is a great schedule for a working mother. Plus, it is free because it is part of the public school system. I feel we get the same level of education as private school. Highly recommended and do join the school if you kid is lucky to be selected.

Baldwin Early Learning Center

Posted March 10, 2009
My daughter has enjoyed this school now for two years. they have made her transfer from daycare to elementary school so easy and very enjoyable. She really enjoys the staff, teachers, librarian, cafeteria manager, spanish teachers, physical ed's teachers and she even knows and enjoys the Adminstrative Staff and the Principal too.

Posted July 15, 2008
great school, great teachers and staff.

Baldwin Early Learning Center
121 Corey Road, Boston, MA  02135
Last modified Baldwin Early Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-1