Boston, MA

Posted March 17, 2010
Although the school could use some modern updates to the physical structure the quality of the education is superb.

Posted October 26, 2009
My son attends Berea SDA and I have to say that there are some noticeable short comings. However, as a parent of an African American son, it is paramount that my son see himself in school...and at Berea he does. The headmaster is a black male, all teachers are brown and it does his entire intellect and self esteem good. Among that the teachers are people of God, they care about the students and do their best to have them succeed. I am pleased with the school...would love to see more, but the core things are absolutely necessary.

Posted March 01, 2009
My son attends Berea and I find it to be a great beginning for him. They do not have all the bells and whistles that other schools may have. I do believe tha the teachers really care about and for the students. Academically I am pleased with his progress, but I do believe the school really need more funds to properly propel the school in other areas such as sports and music.However, for the money we pay it is a relatively safe and loving environment.

Berea Sda Academy 5

Posted May 12, 2008

Berea Sda Academy 5

Posted January 16, 2008

Berea Sda Academy 2

Posted June 19, 2006
- a former student
As a former student, I have seen my share of improvements the school has undertaken in recent years. However, it does need to update the old and somewhat unsafe asphalt area where the students often play and to maintain the 'grassy' area as well. While a straight A student for the majority of my years (K2-6th grade), I felt inadequately prepared for the public school world that followed. The best part about the school is that the students tend to build life long relationships with their felloe classmates and thats incredibly valuable.

Berea Sda Academy 1

Posted May 22, 2006

Berea Sda Academy 4

Posted October 21, 2005
Berea Academy is a christian school striving for excellence. I admire the teachers and staff who are dedicated to helping the children develope to their best potential. It holds high moral and academic standards. The school needs funds to aid in its development and improvement.

Berea Sda Academy 2

Posted May 11, 2004
I've toured the school and am concerned about the play structure on the outside of the school. There is just an aging asphalt/concrete ground surrounded by trash and debris (swept by wind from street gutters). Children need to develop gross motor skills as well as academics. My suggestion would be to procure funds from SDA headquarters church or executive office to develop some sort of playground and sports area for growing boys and girls. This would be sure to draw more families to the school.

Berea Sda Academy 3

Posted April 27, 2004
Berea academy is an excelent school if you are looking for just academics .However it lacks extracurricular activities for its students .I believe that this is one of its major flaws.they also need a structured after care program.My child is doing exceptionally well academically,howver I believe that more can be done especially in the sports department.

Berea Sda Academy