Bad
Good

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Excellent leadership not just in the principal but in the teachers that volunteer themselves to continue the growth of the school!

We selected the Guild Elementary school for our daughter after visiting every school in the East Boston area and even a few private schools. The staff we met were all engaging, energetic, and passionate about the students' learning. The school provides a well rounded curriculum, engaging the students not just in Standardized subjects (ELA/Math) but also in arts, music, physical education, and drama! Our daughter loves the school and has shown amazing growth in reading and writing within the last 3 months. We are so happy with our choice!

So far, I have been very pleased with this school. My son is finishing up kindergarten, and he had a very calm, patient and understanding teacher. My 1st positive inclination, I had made the right choice, was after only a couple days after he started school, the principal called him by name while saying hello. He knew all the kids names. It was a small thing, but meant a lot to me and it was proved to me over and over, how caring the teachers and other staff were for the kids. Very involved.

Last modified Guild Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.