Boston, MA

Haley Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2012
The Haley is a wonderful INCLUSION school. The Principal, Angel Charles, really gets kids and what they need to learn. We are very pleased that our daughter is being treated so well. The community has really reached out to make our family feel welcome. Great teachers, specialists, and support staff. All the live animals in the lobby of the school are an added bonus!!!

Posted March 02, 2012
I go to this School and its amazing, the teachers are nice. There is a lot of Physical activity and I'm a student here I say it's fun

Haley Elementary School

Posted July 06, 2009
Caring, qualified teachers, nice facility, phenominal community

Posted February 13, 2009
Great School! Teachers are always willing to help. My son came from NY and his teachers are making sure he is adapting to his new school. He is doing great thanks to their efforts.

Haley Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2008
All four of my boys attend the haley and this school is the best in all of boston. I'ts family and when the boys graduate i will be sad.

Posted March 05, 2007
this is a great school. Teachers are wonderful and patient.

Haley Elementary School
570 American Legion Highway, Boston, MA  02131
Last modified Haley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top