Bad
Good

McKay K-8 School 3

Posted August 27, 2012
I went to the donald mckay in late 1996 and it was short lived I was only there for a year and transfered to another school after I was really struggling there I wasnt getting the help I need after a certain point but earlier in the year however there was A really nice teacher who we got along real well but I dont how it is now I just have mixed feelings about it but in all honesty though I dont want it to affect anything

McKay K-8 School

Posted March 19, 2008
I am a student at the Donald Mckay school. I have never had any problems at this school. The teachers are exellent! they will be there to help there student improve and perform a better job. I have been in the Mkay ever since I was in Kindergarden, believe it or not everyone who is there loves it, not only because of sports but for its great teachings. thanks to how my teachers have tought me, next year I am going to an exam school which is Boston Latin. I am very proud of going that far. I reccomend 100% this school to your son/daughter, and trust me they will love it!

McKay K-8 School 5

Posted January 28, 2008
The mckay is a good elementry and middle school. I am abaout to graduate the Mckay. and it's going to be really hard to leave. The Mckay shows great performences. Teachers care a lot about the students. If teachers see a students that is doing bad at a subject, the teachers will be there to help them.The majority of the students at the Mckay shool have passed their MCAS with a good score. I had difficlulties with a subject and one of my teachers was there to help me . The Mckay has good sports and a huge gym. The Mckay has a lot of after school programs and activities. So if your son or daughter loves sports, they should go to the Mckay. I am proud to say that the Mckay has been like a second home or family to me I love it and I will sure

McKay K-8 School 4

Posted August 14, 2004
Excellent inner city school. The school is clean, safe, and well run. The playgrounds are good, the curriculum standardized. The children wear uniforms which is a blessing for discipline issues and saves money for families. My daughter had the most amazing kindergarden teacher who helped her to read. She also had computer classes, music and theatre exercises. We're happy with the neighborhood and location. The population is heavily Hispanic, and so my daughter is learning some Spanish. (We speak standard English at home.) Boston offers many resources.

McKay K-8 School
122 Cottage Street, Boston, MA  02128
Last modified McKay K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.