Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Very little preparation , teachers say often that they get their pay checks no matter what they say to us.

Amount of homework: no rating

Doesn't matter how much you got the teacher would still give u whatever grade they felt like giving you

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Like I said before unfair grading system teachers just give u what they feel like doesn't matter about the work that you do

I'm gonna be the first one to say it but Eastie is a poor example of a High School we should've lost out creditation back in 2015 I honestly don't know how we kept it. I've witness kids pass classes without doing any work literally cutting deals with teachers for grades everyone that works there does not follow any of the rules especially disciplinary administrators oh and I've heard multiple accounts of Mr cauley being a little weird around the female students if you know what I mean. Eastie is not a fair school to go to at all you could do your stuff and still fail I've witnessed some very smart kids that I personally know fail classes that have never got an f before in their life. My point being with all this is something has to be done and idk how to send this to Boston public schools anonymously so if someone could do the kids justice that would be great.

I graduated in 2008 and I had my ups and downs but I manage to overcome it and I competed in powerlifting and I met good people who im still friends with today a special thanks to phil brangiforte,jeff olson,mr.larkin,rosalia chiulli, mrs. rowan, mitch, jay harris and ken Guittar your friend Dennis Chad Gomez

I believe that this school brought it back all my hopes, my daughter as a especial needs has the help there that I never had in other schools in MA, she attended especial needs programs in other cities and they are not even close to the staff at the East Boston High, thank you so much for everything, God bless you guys all.

East Boston School has a very strang leader our Headmaster has his hand in everything that goe's on in that school. I am sure if you would take the time to meet with him and the staff. When a staff member will go out of his way or her's to help a child in need They are there for them. The school's guidence office is the best. If it was not for the family center alot of kid's and parent's would be lost. A child need's to want an education and go to school in order to follow their dream's. School is not a prison. Parent's need to be involved in what is going on with the child and with the school. Talk to the teacher's, House Dean's, Guidence office.You would be surprised at the out come. Join the S.P.C.come to a meeting . You are a parent you are already on it.Don't Juge a book by it's cover . Come and take a tour of the school. Call the family center make an appointment .

this school prepared me for college, without chioffi i would have been lost thanks a bunch

i think that if you are willing to learn as a student this school meets high education standards

Great school and great teaches. They actually do care about their students.

Last modified East Boston High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.