PK-8 & Ungraded
Boston, MA

Posted April 02, 2014
What can I say.... The Eliot is truly the BEST Public School in Boston! The extraordinary principal, Traci Griffith, has turned this school into an educational fountain flowing over with exceptional teachers , staff, and an overall outstanding school community. I am so grateful for this school and all their support and help! Just do the research and you will see..... It is the BEST Public School in Boaton!

Posted June 21, 2009

Posted May 31, 2009
My son is finishing up his first year at the Eliot and we couldn't be happier with it. The principal is incredibly devoted (her two children also attend), the teachers do great work, the community is highly invested, and there is just a great group of kids. The school maintains a pretty good diversity of students both ethnically and socio-economically, and I think this diversity is somewhat rare in the Boston Public Schools. Though the curriculum is standard system-wide, the school is able to enhance the usual through field trips and partnerships with local instituations. My kindergartener went ice-skating every week during the winter, and toured the Coast Guard twice this year. Overall, it's a great school and a great community.

Eliot Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
I Love the Elliot both of my kids are in the school, my son is graduating this year the first 8th grade class for this school.to me the Elliot is the best public school in Boston and I'm proud to be a parent for the Elliot.

Posted April 20, 2009

Posted April 11, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009
We have two children at this school, and they are very happy here. They are always being challenged, and the quality of the teaching is excellent. The principal is always on top of things, and we also like the fact that it is becoming more and more of a neighborhood school.

Posted March 24, 2009
My daughter has attended for 2 years; her 7th and 8th grade years. The staff and teachers have been superb. Not only have her grades been exceptional, she has been challenged to live out her dream and received encouragement along the way. She was just accepted to a Charter HS in Boston. Thanks to the principle and staff for their commitment to excellence.

Posted June 05, 2008

Posted September 11, 2005
We have 2 sons at the Eliot, and have been with the school for the past 3 years. Each year, we are more and more impressed! It is a small school, with superb teachers, and most importantly, our sons are very happy. In fact, over the summer, they missed school! We feel very lucky. Thank you, BPS!

Eliot Elementary School
16 Charter St, Boston, MA  02113
Last modified Eliot Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eliot Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top