Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Both of her teachers math and ELA are excellent so far I have both but positive experiences.

Amount of homework: Agree

My daughter is in AWC so I expect her to have about 2-3 hours worth of homework every night.

My daughter's teacher Ms Joyce is great. I am blessed that my daughter's teacher is an experienced math teacher with 14 years under her belt. A month in and I can see the difference in my child's attitude towards math.

Jackson Mann isn't really one of the best schools to send kids at. I'm a former student from there and graduated from eighth grade a few years ago , I can say you barely learn anything there. Only 20 % of the teachers are good teachers, while the rest can hardly go through a lesson, and to top it off the principal and administrators do an awful job over there. Once a good school in the 1990s and 2000s is now a place to tell you keep your students away , I only gave it 2 stars because some of people over there were awesome. You'll regret sending your kid to Jackson Mann

This school should be closed immediately and anyone who disagrees is either one of the many bad teachers there or one of the (sorry if this offends you) retarted parents that send their children their. I am a former student who attended it in the second grade. In all honesty, it was the worst year of my life. I got in two fights (without looking for trouble)and learned almost nothing all year. At the end of the year, my mom took me out of there and put me in a charter school (catholic). If your hesitant about the money, don't be. Financial aid is there if you need it and I was smart so I got scholarships. After that, I took the ISEE, got into the high 90s (percentile), and applied to a number of great schools. Schools that Jackson Mann kids (the truth hurts) could only dream of attending. I got into many of them and made my decision. Now I'm a sophmore at that school, playing three sports, and thriving in my studies. I can truely from the bottom of my heart, say the none of this would have happening if my mom didn't take me out of Jackson Mann. If there aren't many options in your area, my sister went to hamilton and edison middles schools. Just stay away from Jackson Mann. Please!

If you value your childs sanity do not let him or her go to that school. If you don't want you child to be confronted with with drugs and violence do no let he or she go to the Jackson mann. Though my years in the Jackson Mann were AWSOME!!!! I didn't say educational but awsome!!! P.S. Some teachers don't raven teach anything and some are just awsome.

dont go to here, its loud and u cant learn anything!!!!!!

This is the best school in Massachusetts to me the principal and the vice principal are wonderful they really care for the students and the family

Last modified Jackson/Mann K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.