Bad
Good

I think Boston Community Leadership Academy (BCLA) is a great school. My son is a shy sophmore at BCLA and has adapted to the school much more than I thought he would. Whenever his grades tend to slip, there is an abundance of help, help that I wouldn't have been able to give him at home. With my busy schedule and being a single mom, BCLA is my savior!!

bcla is the place to be. If you want leadership, teacher support, motivated staff, a welcoming environment, a home away from home... that is the true definition of bcla. the thing that is most salient about about bcla is not its incredible leadership role in BPS, but instead its empowering environment and its predominant drive to give all its students the opportunity achieve academically as well outside of the classroom.

there so much african americans here i feel so left out p,lease do not send ur child to school if u wanna send them to high school there are better choices instead of bcla. im counting the days til i graduate

I fought to get my daughter in this school because of what I read about what they offer. I was extremely interested in the college preparatory classes that are held. I want to keep my daughter motivated into fulfilling her dream of becoming a pediatrician and BCLA is the step ladder of her getting there. My daughter is a freshman and has been an Honor Roll student at BCLA. The teachers are highly qualified and involved with the education of each student. I would like more involvement from the teachers in contacting parents just to discuss the progress however,I understand there is limited time available. All staff are sincere w/ the parents concerns, if any and go out their way to help resolve them timely. I am also very pleased with BCLA for the extracurricular activities for youngsters to do after school hours which my daughter is also benefiting from. It's a great school!

Last modified Boston Community Leadership Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.