Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

John F Kennedy Elementary School 5

Posted November 19, 2014
Hi my name is Wanda G. I have 2 kids in the JFK and I believe the John F Kennedy School is a excellent school... offers a lot of programs suitable for our kids, with allot of concern for students & parents well been and communication. 95% of teachers are excellent and you can see they want the best for our kids instead of just working for a check and spending the summer off... me myself had been in programs involving me and my kids and had been times (actually must of the times) when is time to leave... (around 7:30PM), they are still there including the Principal (Miss Landing). My kids had been in JFK for their school years and I love it. When you walk in... they make you feel welcome. Can't complain about my 2nd home for my kids... cause that's how I see it. I know they are safe and having teacher with big concerns about safety.. make the JFK School one of the best school around.

John F Kennedy Elementary School
7 Bolster Street, Boston, MA  02130
Last modified John F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.