Boston, MA

Mattahunt Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2014
My daughter has attended the school since k-1..new principal in 2013 she she great,,her prescence is obivious you always see her,at school functions,community centre functions too.good change from prom previous principals,She REALLY CARES abount childrens academic sucess..but remember we as parents too help our children on road of sucess too..only down side is some school activities/school programs are in a.m cause of my work schedule cannot attend ..which disappoints me as i want to show support to my daughter/and her school...

Posted September 28, 2013
my school is great I love it it awesome this school help children learn like me it a super school

Posted December 23, 2009

Posted October 05, 2009

Posted October 05, 2009
Its a school that deeply cares about their students. The staff is wonderful and go above and beyond their duties

Posted October 02, 2006
My 5 year old son is a special needs kindergarten at the Mattahunt. He has been there for the past year and a half and loves it! He has made so much progress! Thank you to the wonderful teachers and therapists that work with him everyday!

Mattahunt Elementary School 3

Posted August 04, 2004
My child went her last year for kindergarten. She developed a lot of new skills from her teacher. But I did not like the public school buses and the disrespectful children.

Mattahunt Elementary School
100 Hebron Street, Boston, MA  02126
Last modified Mattahunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mattahunt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top