Excel Academy Charter School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Excel Academy makes every student believe that thier 'destination is higher education', then they make sure they have the tools to achieve it.

Excel Academy Charter School 1

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009
Great school. Teachers and staff very professional. Kids seem engaged and eager to learn. The teachers are to be applauded for their effort. It is hard to find this kind of passion in a public school. Thank You

Posted May 29, 2009
I love this school. I am a proud parent of two high honor roll students that attend her.

Posted September 29, 2008
This year is my Daughter's second year at Excel and I feet that she is very fortunate to attend such an excellent school. My daughter is doing great thanks to her teacher's hard work and dedication. I am glad I made the choice to enroll my daughter at Excel. I know she is in the right path to excel in everything she sets her mind to.

Excel Academy Charter School 0

Posted September 28, 2007
My Daughter has been at Excel for 2 years now, I pulled her out of the Metco program in the 6th grade and she stareted Excel in the 7th. This has been the best experience for her! I believe the 'merit' & 'demerit' system is a true test of life! If you are not prepared and professional in school, how are you to excel in work & life?

Excel Academy Charter School 4

Posted September 27, 2007
The school is excelent. The teacher are professional . The system they have of Merits and Demerits is a little stressfull for the children. There are so many reasons why you can get a demerit and no to many to get merits. It put the 'punishment' system in top rather than the 'reward' system. Anyway with many kids work because create discipline but stil also create stress.

Posted May 17, 2007
Best school my daughter has been to, great teachers and support staff at all times.

Posted April 09, 2007

Excel Academy Charter School
58 Moore Street, Boston, MA  02128
Last modified Excel Academy Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Excel Academy Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top