Boston, MA

Lilla G. Frederick Middle School 1

Posted May 17, 2014
If your child is lucky enough to be placed in one section of the school then the school is perfect, and none of this will apply. The biggest issue is allot of the students have a total disregard for learning. Most students probably succeumb to peer presure not caring too, leave, or probably have bad relationships. The expectations are very low, to be frank it's because it' s one of the worst schools in the city. Your child may form bad habits as a result of going to this school. Consider, other schools such as the Elliot, Excel, the Lyndon and allot of charter schools in the Boston. BUT all the teachers are outstanding, I don't mean fun and games, but they can teach really well and care allot about the students. They give every student a lot of attention, if your child is able to reach out. When going here don't let your schooling undermine your education.

Posted September 27, 2012
I love this school! My son is attending the 7th grade this year, so this is his second year at the school. the children are required to wear uniforms. The teachers are personable and take time to meet with parents and students when needed. There is a required reading list, each child must read 25 books before school year ends. My son was struggling in math when he attended the school last year this year he is up two grade levels in math. They have before and after school tutoring for the children. Me and My son are very pleased with the Frederick school and I would recommend it to anyone,

Posted August 30, 2010
I'm going to this school for middle which is in 2010. I'm a six grader at this school. I think they have excellent teachers. And I think it's going to be the best school in Dorchester

Lilla G. Frederick Middle School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
I think this school is a great school. Teachers are focused on improving our MCAS scores. I feel they need to work on teaching us science. Teachers do have high expectations.....recommend academy 4

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted August 01, 2007

Lilla G. Frederick Middle School
270 Columbia Road, Boston, MA  02121
Last modified Lilla G. Frederick Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lilla G. Frederick Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top