Bad
Good

Posted May 15, 2014
My son goes to the Adam's school and we all love it. It's a very family friendly school. It's small, therefore the teachers, as well as the principal, know most of the children and parents, by there names. The things that most stand out to me are the small class rooms and the very friendly relationship the faculty, parents, and students have with one another. I would not want my son going anywhere else. I feel he is safe at the Adams, and I have no worries about when he's there. If you talk to the Adults who live nearby, they most likely have gone there when they were kids, whether they are 30 to 90 years old. They loved the school then and still love the school today. I have found the teachers to be amazingly gifted and well dedicated to what they do. I love the way they make the students feel like a leader and teach them in an atmosphere where the students have no fear to raise their hand and answer a question or even sing a song to the class.

Adams Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2014
Very short school day, not enough help for children "in the spectrum" not enough being done regarding bulling, especially during lunch time. and the lunch "mothers" will not allow the children to talk during lunch, but they talk all they long about their personal lives. to many kids per class. 1 school year, 3 different principles, and we find out about it from our children, not from the school or staff.

Adams Elementary School 1

Posted December 13, 2013
Horrible school. Teachers are horrible. Principal is horrible. Sent my kid to another school and very happy

Posted August 27, 2012
im now a song writer and music front man I remember singing to my classmates in class all the time and I know alot of the teachers who were teaching the are either retired or teaching somewhere else but I started showing my musical talents and athletic as well at the samuel adams im a 5 time golden gloves champion in boxing and im currently doin mma as well and memories fill in to these attributes i do today -Denny Gomez

Posted September 16, 2010
Love this school! The Samuel Adams Elementary School is a wonderful, learning environment and I would not want my son to attend any other school. Last year, the school offered parent workshops, tutoring for grades 1-5, ballroom dancing classes, violin instruction, adult computer classes and even summer math camp. I do not know of any other public elementary schools that do this. Kudos to the Adams!

Posted September 16, 2010
I rate the Samuel Adams School 5-stars. My son is in a special education class at this school and I never been more happy. This school offers a great autistic and learning disabilities program. The welcoming of the school is wonderful. The teachers are dedicated and I wouldn't want my son at any other school.

Posted March 09, 2009
The Samuel Adams Elementary School is a small, diverse school in East Boston. My son is a student there and I believe that the teachers and administrators are extremely dedicated. Parent involvement is encouraged and I highly recommend sending your child to this school!

Posted January 02, 2005
My kids enjoyed this school more than most of ther other schools they have gone to! I hope that they keep this school running forever.

Adams Elementary School
165 Webster Street, Boston, MA  02128
Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.