Posted April 20, 2014
For the amout of money it costs in addition to the donations they pressure you for, it's not a great education. I sent two kids there and after 2 years, put them in a public school which they were ill prepared for. I regret wasting that money, I could have put it away in their college fund. The head of school is a phony, she likes you if you donate a lot of money.

Posted March 25, 2014
Our 4 year old attends PSK and we are very pleased with the school. Having a great learning environment and Christian awareness has been truly rewarding. We look forward to sending our second child next year.

Posted November 18, 2013
My children have attended Park Street for 6 years now, and I can't say enough wonderful things about the school, the quality of the education, the commitment of the school to the best teaching tools. My kids love the school, the teachers and the facility. The Park Street community is wonderful, and I am always impressed by how mature and nice the older kids and graduates of the school are.

Posted November 09, 2013
Park Street KIDS is wonderful! Park Street School is average. The teachers are committed and caring, but the leadership is BELOW AVERAGE - only caring about money and the people who donate to the school - it's so obvious in everything they do. The principal doesn't even know your name (or care about your child) if you are not a major donor. Private schools -- all schools -- should care about every child, especially the leadership -

Posted September 03, 2012
We are so grateful for Park Street School! The commitment and energy of the teachers, staff and administration are matched by a high level of parent involvement. This community works hard together to create a dynamic environment for the intellectual, spiritual and physical growth of the whole student.

Posted February 17, 2012
Park Street School is an amazing neighborhood school. The children are so happy and engaged. The foundation for knowledge and learning our children have received is unparalleled. They have excellent middle school placement. Most importantly, children learn to love learning, one another and God. I couldn't imagine a better school.

Posted December 21, 2009
Both of my children attend this school and we could not be happier. The teachers are loving, kind and highly qualified and that is rare to come by. My kids are both very excited about their school day each morning and equally happy on their way home. I like how the school focuses on their developmental objectives but doesn't neglect character building and the social side of growth. The girls are challenged academically but in a stress free fun environment. The development we have seen in one year has far surpassed our expectations. It is expensive for us, but well worth it.

Posted April 15, 2009
My oldest child attended Park Street Kids for a few years but we are happy that we have decided to educate her elsewhere. The education provided by the school is above average and the teachers are dedicated and very competent. That being said, the administration is more focused on fundraising, not on your child's development. The admission process and selection process is confusing and opaque. Be prepared for conflicting information if you elect to apply. My oldest child was accepted and attended for two years but we are much happier elsewhere and do not have to subject our other child to their subjective admission process.

Posted October 21, 2007
This is currently my third year teaching at Park Street School. The school's curriculum is very in-depth and exciting for students, offering many hands-on opportunities for learning and incorporating the Boston community in a variety of lessons. The teachers put their heart and soul into teaching the students, often staying late into the evening to prepare for future lessons. The staff provides an encouraging and supportive backbone for the teachers to lean on. My experience here will most likely never be topped by another school environment.

Park Street School 0

Posted August 15, 2007
The school is beautiful and at first I thought this would be a great place for my children, but I soon learned that a beautiful building does not equal a quality school. From everything I saw I have concluded that the Head of School is not qualified for her position and treats her teachers poorly. There was no plan for children with behavior problems and the other students and staff suffered because of it. Their photographer makes a good slide show of what the school sells its self as, but when the cameras aren't out, Park Street School is not worth [the money].

Park Street School