Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

This is my wife's 2nd year at PSS and she loves it...ALL of it, the students, the teachers and administration. I've grown to love everything about it as well since I've been substituting for the past few months. I taught at another school the previous 7 years and I loved my co-laborers of love (teachers) and this place feels like home as well with strong leadership. I'm blessed every time I walk through those doors.

We have two kids who've been through Park Street Kids and are now at Park Street School. We're so thankful not only for the innovative, content-rich curriculum that's allowed them to flourish academically but even more for how apparent it is that the faculty and staff really love them, encouraging their flourishing spiritually. There is no school where your child will be more loved.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at Park Street School and incredibly caring and make the curriculum come to life.

For the amout of money it costs in addition to the donations they pressure you for, it's not a great education. I sent two kids there and after 2 years, put them in a public school which they were ill prepared for. I regret wasting that money, I could have put it away in their college fund. The head of school is a phony, she likes you if you donate a lot of money.

Our 4 year old attends PSK and we are very pleased with the school. Having a great learning environment and Christian awareness has been truly rewarding. We look forward to sending our second child next year.

My children have attended Park Street for 6 years now, and I can't say enough wonderful things about the school, the quality of the education, the commitment of the school to the best teaching tools. My kids love the school, the teachers and the facility. The Park Street community is wonderful, and I am always impressed by how mature and nice the older kids and graduates of the school are.

Park Street KIDS is wonderful! Park Street School is average. The teachers are committed and caring, but the leadership is BELOW AVERAGE - only caring about money and the people who donate to the school - it's so obvious in everything they do. The principal doesn't even know your name (or care about your child) if you are not a major donor. Private schools -- all schools -- should care about every child, especially the leadership -

We are so grateful for Park Street School! The commitment and energy of the teachers, staff and administration are matched by a high level of parent involvement. This community works hard together to create a dynamic environment for the intellectual, spiritual and physical growth of the whole student.

Park Street School is an amazing neighborhood school. The children are so happy and engaged. The foundation for knowledge and learning our children have received is unparalleled. They have excellent middle school placement. Most importantly, children learn to love learning, one another and God. I couldn't imagine a better school.

Both of my children attend this school and we could not be happier. The teachers are loving, kind and highly qualified and that is rare to come by. My kids are both very excited about their school day each morning and equally happy on their way home. I like how the school focuses on their developmental objectives but doesn't neglect character building and the social side of growth. The girls are challenged academically but in a stress free fun environment. The development we have seen in one year has far surpassed our expectations. It is expensive for us, but well worth it.

Last modified Park Street School is a Private school that serves grades K-6