6-8 & Ungraded
Boston, MA

Harbor School 1

Posted March 13, 2011
I am a student. Teachers are rude. They do not welcome students comments. They are not willing to assist me when I have problems. When I get frustrated they do not allow me space to calm down. They get in my face and make me feel bad. I miss my old school because my teachers were strict but they were fair.

Harbor School 3

Posted August 30, 2010
My friend goes here. And he told me its good but not that good. so idk. im a 6th grader and he is a 8th grader so. ima see how ma year goes. not. i got a betta school to go to. LGF ALL DAII (LILLA G. FREDRICK PILOT.

Harbor School 4

Posted April 12, 2010
I find the teachers at The Harbor to be some of the most hard working people I have ever come across. They really make themselves available to the students.

Harbor School 0

Posted March 16, 2010
I do not find this school helpful. The teachers make plans to assist with children who are struggling but do not follow through on them. They will meet, meet, meet, but rarely put practical things in action. Furthermore, in all my dailings (at least 1/2 a dozen) with the secetary she is rude as if she doesn't know how to work with people!.

Posted April 04, 2008
This school was AWESOME when I was going there. (2000-2002) 7th-8th grd. Wasnt there for 6th grade but they offered really good electives and had mandatory drama sessions. Location wise- well, its not that great but I know that I (didnt) wake up not wanting to go to school.

Posted January 04, 2007
- a former student
i am a former graduate of The Harbor School (THS). I graduated in 2005. THS is a very good school to send your child to because your children will like it very much. THS has a very different way of teaching and a different way of learning. THS is a high school prep school and when i left the harbor school i was very ready for high school. some things that are good about the Harbor School are that the teachers are very friendly and the teachers are very willing to help your child our. another good thing about THS is your child will keep the same teacher and same class trough out the three years that he/she is there. alls i have to say about THS is that it is a very good school to send your child to, your child will learn alot from being there. also the school has very good after school activites. -Class of '05

Posted October 19, 2006
Whatluck!My kids love this school and so do I! The teachers are openly caring and give their everything to inspire the students to aim for sucess. This school has a special mission and has changed my kids attitude toward education.

Harbor School
11 Charles St, Boston, MA  02122
Last modified Harbor School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harbor School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top