Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son has never been happier in school since he attended last year. Thank you to all the amazing Staff. Most of all the middle school teachers in school year 2015-2016. Thank you.

This school had me at 'welcome' at orientation. My daughter is currently a freshman at BGA and I must say, I like what the school has to offer. I believe in what the school's mission is; which is to welcome diverse students of all abilities, educates, empowers, and prepares them to sustain and succeed in college, life and in the world. The teachers actually care about the students' well being and academics. And as a parent, that's all I can ask for. While her father and I are busy working during the day, I rely on the teachers to help mold my child's intellect, protect, support and help build her character. BGA has improved a great deal over the years and any parent or student should be proud to be a part of the BGA Family. I know we are. - A Proud Parent

BGA cares about the whole student. Not just about their academics, but them as people. We know that our students have seen trauma in their lives and we work to help them overcome. Teachers and staff are dedicated and committed to the idea that every student can learn.

Last modified Boston Green Academy Horace Mann Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.