Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Boston Green Academy Horace Mann Charter School
Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 08, 2015
BGA's Headmaster, Matt Holzer, is great! He not only leads but is concerned about the students and parents. He does his best to listen to our questions and concerns, address any issues we might have and to put us at ease about the students safety. But it's not just him, it's the entire staff that has the determination and enthusiasm to encourage the students. With that said, I'd like to thank the entire BGA Staff.

Boston Green Academy Horace Mann Charter School 4

Posted October 08, 2015
This school had me at 'welcome' at orientation. My daughter is currently a freshman at BGA and I must say, I like what the school has to offer. I believe in what the school's mission is; which is to welcome diverse students of all abilities, educates, empowers, and prepares them to sustain and succeed in college, life and in the world. The teachers actually care about the students' well being and academics. And as a parent, that's all I can ask for. While her father and I are busy working during the day, I rely on the teachers to help mold my child's intellect, protect, support and help build her character. BGA has improved a great deal over the years and any parent or student should be proud to be a part of the BGA Family. I know we are. - A Proud Parent

Boston Green Academy Horace Mann Charter School 4

Posted May 10, 2015
BGA cares about the whole student. Not just about their academics, but them as people. We know that our students have seen trauma in their lives and we work to help them overcome. Teachers and staff are dedicated and committed to the idea that every student can learn.

Boston Green Academy Horace Mann Charter School
20 Warren Street, Boston, MA  02135
Last modified Boston Green Academy Horace Mann Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.