Bourne, MA

Upper Cape Cod Vocational Technical 5

Posted May 19, 2015
UCT was an amazing experience. Outstanding across the board. The bonds that I have formed with my classmates and instructors as well as my teammates will never be broken. It was a closely knit community and a tremendous working environment. Every student leaves college and career ready, most students go to college. I recently graduated from Worcester Polytechnic Institute with a 3.8 GPA and have had close friends from UCT just graduate from the likes of MIT, Tufts, and Amherst college and amongst many other outstanding academic institutions. A few of my fellow graduates and I got together and proudly said that Upper Cape Tech prepared us for everything. I couldn't have imagined a better place to go to high school. So many amazing memories and so many amazing people to share them with. Thank you UCT!!!

Upper Cape Cod Vocational Technical 5

Posted August 26, 2014
I currently attend this school and honestly have no idea why it's received a 5 out of 10. That's seriously disappointing I'd give it about a 9. The only thing making it not a 10 is the lack of good math teachers. Everything other than that is spot on how it should be. I don't understand the 5.

Upper Cape Cod Vocational Technical
220 Sandwich Road, Bourne, MA  02532
Last modified Upper Cape Cod Vocational Technical is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upper Cape Cod Vocational Technical Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top