Posted August 20, 2014
Soon to start will be my child's second year at St. Margaret Regional School. The teachers, principal, and additional staff are exceptional, going far above the call of duty to ensure the success of these students. It is not merely a school, but a family of educators, who provide challenging academics, endless support, and many fun other activites including sports, service, arts, etc. I can't say enough about St. Margaret's.

Posted July 23, 2014
St. Margaret Regional School is a wonderful school filled with highly motivated staff who are there for the children. Are they perfect? No, nothing is. The school did have an inexperienced principal for the school years of 2011-2012 and 2012-2013. They now have a new principal who is bringing back the high standards that I have seen in the past. Do they ask a a lot from the parents? Yes, they do. They want the parents to be involved in the school. I have always had my questions answered in a positive and collaborative atmosphere. I highly recommend this school!

St Margaret Regional School 1

Posted February 02, 2013
Obviously from the reviews not everyone will have the same experience but ours was terrible. I could write a list of the issues we had but will refrain and keep the review light in nature and basic. Bottom line, my child didn't do well here and now is blossoming and getting straight As at another private school. It's double the tuition but worth every penny. In my opinion we are getting a much better education/teaching style and we are soo happy! I guess it all depends on what your standards are, for a long list of reasons, it certainly wasn't up to ours!

Posted December 14, 2012
My daughter has been at this school for 4 years and loves it. The two negative reviews are not true in the least. The teaching staff is second to none and really care about the children. The school also tries to do a lot for the family's as well. The problem was with the PTO trying to take control and they were dissolved as a result because they did not like the new principle. Also the level of education my daughter receives is second to none as well. All in all I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

St Margaret Regional School 1

Posted October 25, 2012
This school has some real issues. I believe there should be a complete, timely overhaul; beginning with the administration - and continuing with hiring MATURE teachers who truly want to "be there". We saw no stimulation or challenge for students. Communication with administration tended to be abrupt, bordering on sarcastic and flippant. The school is old and tired...and the students are imprisoned by mundane "bare basics" classes. They quickly need to step-up to the plate if they intend to carry on in the tradition of the St. Margaret Regional School of past years. There is also not a lot offered here for the money. This school requests and requires more and more from parents, with very little giving of itself toward it's students in the way of modern curriculum. In short, they need to show more interest in their students - - - or more families will move on as we have.

St Margaret Regional School 2

Posted August 16, 2012
We tried this school and were not happy with many aspects of it. The school is very rundown, it really needs a complete make-over. The children run around a tarred parking lot, there are no fields or grass for the kids to play on. When paying tuition its a bit of a disappointment that the grounds and the school isn't in better condition. Some small improvements have been made but it has a ways to go. The education was decent but the math program was really weak. On a positive note they have a fun gym class and offer a lot of family type activities. However, all in all, the decision to move on was not a difficult one.

St Margaret Regional School 3

Posted May 25, 2006

Posted December 16, 2004
I am a eigth grade student here and over the last 5 years I have been year i have created relationships with my friends and teachers that will never end. I have always felt welcome here and I am going to miss it soo much when I have to leave this year. But I will be leaving with confidence that I will do great in high school!

Posted September 12, 2004
My daughter's second grade teacher Mrs. O'Brien is the best. She goes out of her way to make the children's day wonderful. I am very pleased.

Posted April 27, 2004
The school is exceptional! The principal knows each child by his/her first name. She is fair and offers a great deal of herself to all involved in the school. I am thankful that my children are able to attend such a positive school with Christian values.

St Margaret Regional School
143 Main Street, Bourne, MA  02532
Last modified St Margaret Regional School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Margaret Regional School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top