Bourne, MA

Posted May 16, 2015
Where to start? The school is so run down and deplorable, the teaching staff is immature and needs to be replaced, the principal is horrible and a bully, and even acts like one with the parents. No lunches, no nothing for what you pay. Save your money and find a better school!!!

Posted May 05, 2015
Hi my name is Stephanie and I would like to write a review on Saint Margarets Regional School in Buzzards Bay. I have three daughters enrolled at this school. This was our first year here. I pulled my girls out of public schools for many different reasons. I felt our girls deserved the absolute best education possible. This is exactly what my husband and I found at Saint Margarets. The teachers are excellent. They have a terrific academic program and offer many extra curricular activities. All of the staff at this school have always been kind, informative and have always had our children's best interest at hand. Saint Margarets Regional School was the best choice for our children. In today's society our Catholic faith is continually being persecuted from the media and even many public schools. Without God first we have nothing. Saint Margarets reinforces this importance in our children. We are very blessed to have our children attending this school! Thank you

Posted February 19, 2015
School is in very poor condition. It needs a complete overhaul and a new play area for the children.

Posted January 15, 2015
its an awesome school for kids it helps them learn about the catholic faith and jesus

Posted August 20, 2014
Soon to start will be my child's second year at St. Margaret Regional School. The teachers, principal, and additional staff are exceptional, going far above the call of duty to ensure the success of these students. It is not merely a school, but a family of educators, who provide challenging academics, endless support, and many fun other activites including sports, service, arts, etc. I can't say enough about St. Margaret's.

Posted July 23, 2014
St. Margaret Regional School is a wonderful school filled with highly motivated staff who are there for the children. Are they perfect? No, nothing is. The school did have an inexperienced principal for the school years of 2011-2012 and 2012-2013. They now have a new principal who is bringing back the high standards that I have seen in the past. Do they ask a a lot from the parents? Yes, they do. They want the parents to be involved in the school. I have always had my questions answered in a positive and collaborative atmosphere. I highly recommend this school!

Posted February 02, 2013
Obviously from the reviews not everyone will have the same experience but ours was terrible. I could write a list of the issues we had but will refrain and keep the review light in nature and basic. Bottom line, my child didn't do well here and now is blossoming and getting straight As at another private school. It's double the tuition but worth every penny. In my opinion we are getting a much better education/teaching style and we are soo happy! I guess it all depends on what your standards are, for a long list of reasons, it certainly wasn't up to ours!

Posted October 25, 2012
This school has some real issues. I believe there should be a complete, timely overhaul; beginning with the administration - and continuing with hiring MATURE teachers who truly want to "be there". We saw no stimulation or challenge for students. Communication with administration tended to be abrupt, bordering on sarcastic and flippant. The school is old and tired...and the students are imprisoned by mundane "bare basics" classes. They quickly need to step-up to the plate if they intend to carry on in the tradition of the St. Margaret Regional School of past years. There is also not a lot offered here for the money. This school requests and requires more and more from parents, with very little giving of itself toward it's students in the way of modern curriculum. In short, they need to show more interest in their students - - - or more families will move on as we have.

St Margaret Regional School 2

Posted August 16, 2012
We tried this school and were not happy with many aspects of it. The school is very rundown, it really needs a complete make-over. The children run around a tarred parking lot, there are no fields or grass for the kids to play on. When paying tuition its a bit of a disappointment that the grounds and the school isn't in better condition. Some small improvements have been made but it has a ways to go. The education was decent but the math program was really weak. On a positive note they have a fun gym class and offer a lot of family type activities. However, all in all, the decision to move on was not a difficult one.

Posted December 16, 2004
I am a eigth grade student here and over the last 5 years I have been year i have created relationships with my friends and teachers that will never end. I have always felt welcome here and I am going to miss it soo much when I have to leave this year. But I will be leaving with confidence that I will do great in high school!

St Margaret Regional School
143 Main Street, Bourne, MA  02532
Last modified St Margaret Regional School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Margaret Regional School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top