5-8 & Ungraded
Bourne, MA

Posted April 03, 2011
I am a student here at BMS and i honestly have to say i hate it. they ban everything from mints, to hugging. i mean seriously? we cant even hug? they even banned high fiving. really now. if you dont play school sports, the teachers practically ignore you,. they favor kids, if yur not a teachers pet, then practically you wont get a good grade. dont go to this school.

Posted March 21, 2011
I have had two children attend this school and I am very happy that the 3rd won't be. With my oldest there was a huge amount of bullying going on and nothing was done because we are a military family. If you have not lived here since forever you don't matter in this community. My daughter has had an easier time at the school due to the fact that she's a girl and easily escapes notice. DS #1 would do well academically no matter where hi is at, whereas DD needs all the help she can get. Which she doesn't get here! All in all please find another place to send your child.

Posted February 12, 2011
GREAT SCHOOL, GREAT TEACHERS, PEOPLE IN BOURNE OUR NICER THAN OTHER PLACES. SPORTS ARE GOOD. SMALL COMMUNITY.

Posted October 13, 2010
Becaude it is allowing my grandson to get a high quality education

Posted December 21, 2009
this school is amazing, its academic success, and the amazingly smart students who have successed academically, and phisically. some students act as if they've never heard of school, but this place bourne middle school straitens them out with our lovely head mistress Ms.Childress. who is a smart, lovely, beautiful, and nice teacher, friend, listener, and headmistress. along with the nice staff how can anybody not have a good time here!?!

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted November 22, 2009

Posted June 13, 2009
I am currently a student at BMS and I don't like it at all. For the most part, the teachers do their job and teach what needs to be taught but playing favorites is a huge thing here. If you aren't a teacher's pet, then you might as well not exist. In other words, they just don't encourage or praise you. Also, a lot of the kids are out of control and are a disgrace to their fellow students, such as myself, who want to learn. Discipline is a joke here, basically. The only thing I really like is the National Honor Society Program, which I am a part of. It helps students like me grow to their full potential, help the community, and find who they truely are. Because I'm having such a bad experience here, you can count on me not attending Bourne High School.

Posted May 02, 2009

Bourne Middle School 4

Posted May 15, 2008

Bourne Middle School
77 Waterhouse Rd, Bourne, MA  02532
Last modified Bourne Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bourne Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top